A few suggestions....

Guest K*****2**

Hey guys -

Please don't take this the wrong way but many girls seem to be running into a problem of "no-shows". Don't make an appointment for sport. Seriously.... do you like it when a client/customer just dicks you around (pardon the pun- lol). One "no show" with me and you'll be a "never seen" and I will make this information available for other sp's who request this.

Additionally, there seems to be some issue with appreciating when and how a lady may prefer to be contacted. If it is stated that you "should call for an appointment" or "e-mail only" or whatever happens to be the individual girl's preference, there is a method to her "madness". There are many reasons why method of contact may be stated so please respect this. I trust that you don't want your fav disrespecting your contact policies any more than she appreciates you doing this to her ;-).

Also, if a sp states that she is available between "X" hour and "y" hour... don't call at 3:00am unless this falls within her time restrictions. Do you want random calls that time yourself? Unlikely.

Enough of my rant but it all boils down to respect in my book. If you do not respect me, I do not need to see you. Simple.

Again, sorry for those who this does not apply.

Kel

If a CERB member books with you and NO-SHOWS the persons username will often be reported in the SP ONLY area (and the member will be banned from cerb if a few of the ladies report this same thing).

I like to think that our members (at least the long term / senior members) would never do this without a really valid reason. It's the newbies who may not know, so this may be a good thread for the newbie section?

Guest K*****2**

Sure, whatever you think is appropriate. Based upon the private correspondance I have received, I think we need to ensure that people are not name dropping. Don't know how this can be done but seems like people are pulling details from a review or casual comment and using it to act like they are legitimate.... I'm a very low volume person but it happens to me and I have had many calls/texts from others who really just are tired of the same thing. Does anyone have an idea that we can make work - sort of a cowboy kenny (sorry I missed your b-day sweetie) idea?

Kel

You can do what i do...if someone calls or emails me for an appointment i ask if they are a member of CERB...if they are i tell them to pm me here...that way i know they are that person...if they are a new member then they should provide you with a Reference from another Sp...then you can call the Sp to make sure she knows him...i find this the easiest way and also someone can't pretend to be someone else.

kisses,

Emma A

So to understand this a bit more correctly..

"Based upon the private correspondance I have received, I think we need to ensure that people are not name dropping. Don't know how this can be done but seems like people are pulling details from a review or casual comment and using it to act like they are legitimate." Kelly's quote.

So are other members or someone else is using somebody's name handle from here on CERB? or someone else's rec/review to enforce the issue with you they are legit?

Am I reading/understanding that correctly?

woah, not cool at all partners, not cool at all!!!

This pretty lady is a quality provider, who like many of the quality providers , practices low volume bookings. When you pull a no show you might as well have shown up and paid them with canadian tire money or chocolate filed coins because you're in essence fucking them around and ripping them off.

No shows are why some ladies have increased screening process or higher prices, two areas that are often highly debated between clients and sp's.

Now let's put the boot on the other foot and think about the anxiety and frustration you would feel if you had booked an appointment with one of these lovelies and they just never showed, it's not fun being left with a case of blue balls now is it ?

Now shit happens and it might be that you just can't make an appointment, and that's fine. At the very least take the time to call ahead and let the provider know that you are unable to make your appointment but would like to reschedule and when you do have that appointment make sure your tip or gift reflects your sincerity.

I'm not sucking up to the ladies, I know it happens both ways but rarely is the ladies standing up the men, especially the indies, because they can't afford to pull these stunts knowing that word will get around that they are no shows.

Is there a solution ? Other than sharing the info about this type of client in the sp only area, the simplest solution is the most common, Respect . I'm a strong believer in Karma and believe that you get what you give. So give love respect and kindness and will come back ten fold, cause grief, stress and anger and well...

my two cents.

I have had providers cancel on me and have offered to reschedule at a later date

I have also been told by providers that it is common to have cancellations ( she had thought I might be a no show,I was 5 min late and she was inquiring if I was still comming I was and I did) she did say if it happened more than 3 or 4 times she black-listed that person

I have never been a no-show that is bad business but circumstances can arise

sometimes these rv's are booked days in advance

If someone is making bookings under false names their intentions are mischevious even vindictive maybe ,and there is no room for that behaviour here it mars what is a valuable resource for hobbyists and SP's alike