Wish List: Automobiles

This one's at the top of my list.

mbz-310-van.jpg

I just gave myself an orgasm looking at it, the deep prostate-tickling kind! :P

This one might be more realistically within my budget:

sj30-3.jpg

The smaller the rig, the farther back into the woods you can go. Very important when the time comes to bug out from society due to a killer virus. :D

P1040005.jpg

P1040015.jpg

P1040053.jpg

P1040082.jpg

Edited by oldblueeyez

Any 1940's to 50's Ford pickup truck would be my dream vehicle. When I used to come over here as a kid, my grandfather taught me how to drive in a beat up 1952 Ford pickup truck. Love to get my hands on one...though I still say you people drive on the wrong bloody side of the road!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I'd be perfectly happy with a Volkswagen bus. I don't know why but I always loved these.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwV0c1sKglx6E4QMJUcklsuKHvBFEzzFbzbGaHFcrosHh-sWhLPA

I have always loved El Camino's too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjwHaKl8JD_cqzeg0xVPFzzW2g-gnTg_EJbTa533nNzm96LPP5Qg

I can't forget the SS Chevelle

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrVp1sy6BM3HD0D1bS5qcCtFZmVZ6EsvawMhkizkAm4IugMX7X

A true dream Austion Marton db9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUISfHtX5HNTa-0mFVoV0dzFB8vWa9AktSyffpkNAQ3A8IcJ3I

And when I become a billionaire, lol, a Bugatti.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmKwMPYhnNpucU37mtHjMUw3baV5mWGxahqq6-8kCMrJAmTFoOIw

I'd be perfectly happy with a Volkswagen bus. I don't know why but I always loved these.

This is what I was going to post! I would lovelovelove to have a Westfalia to drive all around North America in.

If money was absolutely no object this is my wishlist

Ford F150 4x4 pick-up

2011-ford-f-150-fx4-supercrew-4x4-ecoboost-v6-road-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-407791-s-429x262.jpg

but for fun driving a Ford Mustang

01-2013-ford-mustang-gt-review.jpg

And the reason for the truck, would need it for towing my dream boat

621VS.jpg

But money is an object, and I detest financing...after paying off my truck a few years back and my line of credit I prefer no payments. So in a couple months my poor old Ram will be able to rest in peace, and I'll have this vehicle, not a car, but not quite a SUV, a crossover, a used 2007 Pontiac Torrent that I can pay cash for. And the deal is already set up. At least it can tow a smaller boat, which I plan to have in a year or so

dsc03903.jpg

Oh well, may not be exactly what I was looking for, but I do know the vehicle I'm getting is reliable and has been looked after. And it can tow a boat like this, which is what I'm aiming for

Fury-running.jpg

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

That was one of the few vehicles that I had a ride on when I was a kid. It felt funny because if you were in the front seat, it seemed nothing between you and the road in front ( since the engine was at the back). We called it a "Bread" car because it shaped like a loaf of bread! Wonderful memory!

That was one of the few vehicles that I had a ride on when I was a kid. It felt funny because if you were in the front seat, it seemed nothing between you and the road in front ( since the engine was at the back). We called it a "Bread" car because it shaped like a loaf of bread! Wonderful memory!

Awww, you got to be in one. I would even love to go for a ride in one. I think these are so cool. Like Cleo said I would like to travel to all kinds of places in this V.W. buss. The modern day hippy in me loves, loves, loves this bus, bread shape and all, lol.

My dogs wanted to answer this question as well:

7783689108_f76e6a37ff_z.jpg

pug-kaiser.jpg

Don't forget to get your doggies some tight gear and a helmet to protect their little doggy heads, lol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScdawFbwHK0c7dXz18PLstJum-GjSilCWvQGqRBbqfpJcRJx4NeA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFe_eBTFzhISKRl34PU6I6mbsXPQV-FWguUjJcf4h7ZaPAiu5i3g

Awww, you got to be in one. I would even love to go for a ride in one. I think these are so cool. Like Cleo said I would like to travel to all kinds of places in this V.W. buss. The modern day hippy in me loves, loves, loves this bus, bread shape and all, lol.

It certainly will be a very suitable vehicle for long distance driving because of its roominess. One funny thing I remember as a kid when riding in one of these is that - I often turned my head and looked to the rear thinking that there was another car closed behind! lol. The car engine is located at the back of the car - dumb kid! lol.

My dream car is a SRT Viper......second is a Range Rover HSE Sport. I love old Mercedes as well (I drive an 1989 E class). I like the raw power and wildness of the Viper. The Range Rover due to its billygoat offroad ability and luxury level.

3976245714.jpg

I should buy this,

1707890703.jpg

2755823567.jpg

Yeah... these are the very few cars that have operable windshields. Very unsafe, but in hot weather, could be very practical.

Guest webothscore

Oh my! All these greedy vehicles listed so far when all I want is a vehicle that can hold all the cerb lovelies in there with me. Is that too much to ask? ;)

Edited by webothscore
Addition of word.

This will be my dream car - A Watercar Panther

panther-watercar-xl.jpg

It looks like a lot of fun - just imagine - me and one of my fav. cerb ladies in one of these!:biggrin:

Here's how it works, on land and in water-

Edited by Luckyme

My dogs wanted to answer this question as well:

7783689108_f76e6a37ff_z.jpg

pug-kaiser.jpg

....................................................................................--

Ok, these are not my pandas, but they want to answer the question too! lol.

1174997_10151531210841486_2026786218_n.jpg

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You will like the Torrent. I have an Equinox now and love

it.

But money is an object, and I detest financing...after paying off my truck a few years back and my line of credit I prefer no payments. So in a couple months my poor old Ram will be able to rest in peace, and I'll have this vehicle, not a car, but not quite a SUV, a crossover, a used 2007 Pontiac Torrent that I can pay cash for. And the deal is already set up. At least it can tow a smaller boat, which I plan to have in a year or so

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.dsc03903.jpg "RG Quote"