Road trip!

OK haven't seen my friend for about 11 years,My wife says you should drive up and go for a visit.OK keep in mind i have been on CERB for a month maybe have seen 2 or 3 SPs in my life (all in the last month).I said to myself hmm OK i think i might just do that.After reading about all the ladies in that neck of the woods i would love to get up there.My friend said they live in Ottawa 5 min from the airport.I do not know the area never been.Are there ladies around here? is this a populated area ? I ask because in Halifax there is not a lot 5 min from the airport.If anyone would like give me a couple of names of possible ladies i would very much appreciate it,Thanks in advance .casey:motion:

Having lived in NS for years I know what you mean about the Halifax airport - it is miles and miles from everything. Not to worry about Ottawa - our little but recently renovated airport is right in the city (south end) and if you are driving then you will have a car and you will be 5-20 minutes away from lots and lots of lovely ladies - massage and SPs. Most stay near downtown but there are a few other scattered around the city - some even in the south end. I am sure you will have no trouble meeting up with one or two ladies in Ottawa. Just check out the recommendation section

If anyone would like give me a couple of names of possible ladies i would very much appreciate it,Thanks in advance .casey:motion:

5 mins is pushing it.

15 - 20 mins would bring you downtown, where your options increase dramatically.

15 - 20 mins westards would also intersect Huntclub and Prince of Wales.

I live in Ottawa. Have been a member here about as long as you. STAY SAFE STAY ON HERE. The ladies are nice. You wont go wrong.

Hunt Club and Prince of Wales is actually about 5 mins from Airport, and there are lots of ladies from here who work out of hotels in that area. Airport is not far out like Halifax and you should have no problem finding someone if you look on here.

Your in luck my friend like everyone mentioned the airport is right next to downtown; what this means is that most if not all girls offering outcalls will most likely be able to make it out your way. The one thing I love about Ottawa is the number of quality independent girls, keeps the middle man out of it and the quality is much better (based on my experience). If you want some recommendations just PM me and I'll gladly share.

Good luck and have fun. :cooter:

OK haven't seen my friend for about 11 years,My wife says you should drive up and go for a visit.OK keep in mind i have been on CERB for a month maybe have seen 2 or 3 SPs in my life (all in the last month).I said to myself hmm OK i think i might just do that.After reading about all the ladies in that neck of the woods i would love to get up there.My friend said they live in Ottawa 5 min from the airport.I do not know the area never been.Are there ladies around here? is this a populated area ? I ask because in Halifax there is not a lot 5 min from the airport.If anyone would like give me a couple of names of possible ladies i would very much appreciate it,Thanks in advance .casey:motion:

Important detail ... how long are you staying? :lol:

Seriously - Ottawa east, west, south end, downtown - outskirts - you name it, there is quality. Check out the Ottawa rec section and plan well. You know your tastes, likes and dislikes and budget.:wink:

• Like 1

Well it looks like my plans have been pushed back, i should be there the first week of November. Thanks to everyone for the help and the recommendations i should make out alright. And yes i have been keeping notes to take with me .Seymour i am planning on 3-4 day stay with one meeting :D