Winnipeg provider just moved to Regina info?

A Winnipeg provider has just moved to Regina as per her add on Regina BP today. Could anyone guess as to what name she went by while in Winnipeg? Doing a bit of research my guess would be Jennifer Hunter as the build and age match. She is using the name Jemma Leigh here but no phone and only one vague pic. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

• Like 1

Jemma Leigh doesn't look familiar, but the girl in Regina advertising as Taylor has a less-than-stellar record in Winnipeg (unsafe services). Went by Elly and a couple of other names (ads are still up for Wpg). I may not be a Rider fan, but heads up to the rest of Rider Nation!

As a side-note, the Bella/Elly thread in the Winnipeg warnings section is about her.

Funny. I just hope your Bombers can make the second half a little more competitive on Sunday. Thanks for the link to that interesting article. That SP that I started this thread with posted another picture last night but I still have no idea who she was working as in Winnipeg. I am not into spinners but if I had some W'peg reviews to go by I would consider it.

Guest s*r***a**9

So what'll it be? 20? 30? 50?

At least the bombers will keep it close...until opening kickoff!

:)

Good luck if you see her. And yes there is lots of watermellons left for the game this weekend:icon_mrgreen:. I am glad Hockey season is starting....Go Jets Go

My 2 cents....Had an appointment with Jenni Wed this week...she was to confirm rm# never got back to me and has not responded to any of my emails......??? Maybe she moved to Regina

Thanks for all the input and the riders will only win by 10 due to the great Bomber fans creating a fabulous atmosphere for this game. Your team looks very professional after the soap opera that was the Edmonton Eskimos this week. Even though I am a despised Rider fan I am also a Jets fan.

You know as Elly changed her names she also changed her persona........ You kn it is possible for a person to learn from her wrongs and make them right. Elly was new and didn't have a clue .....and yes did indulge however as time went on started to value life.... Got her own place and car changed name to Bella..... Bella was the transition to Taylor who wants nothing to do with any substance abuse reason y she went to regina ... To stay away from temptation anyways still haven't decided whether to go with another name change now that I am 100 %!substance free going on 5 months now ... Just a piece of advice don't always pass judgement until you've experienced it for yourself, PEOPLE CAN CHANGE

• Like 1