Liquid Lapdance Product

I must be going to the wrong strip clubs. lol

Sure, I get turned on by lap dances and all the rest but not to the point of orgasm.

I don't think I would want that.

Guest realnicehat

As someone who loves lapdances but who has always found "the grind" kind of painful I think the product is intriguing.

The idea of getting off on something that normally leaves me feeling like someone went at my junk with a rolling pin is cool, but I still couldn't see me wearing one.

The few orgasms I have had in strip clubs have always been unexpected surprises (instigated by the dancer and never a result of a grind). Taking the time to put on a pair of underwear with a vacuum sealed latex cock pocket means I'm going there expecting to blow which, to me, takes away a bit of the mystery.

I'd love to hear some input from the dancers on the board. What would/do you think when a guy unexpectedly blows in his pants? Would you want to know if a dude has a pair on? Does it totally creep you out?

Take a look at the video on this site.

Very sexy and different product. It's a product for men to wear at stripclubs.

http://www.liquidlapdance.com

For some reason this product has piqued my curiosity and interest since you first posted the link, someguy.

Although I don't do lap dances, I can definitely see myself trying this product with one of my gentlemen during foreplay... A few things come to mind! :)

• Like 2

I can't see this product being allowed in the clubs. They might actually have to start cleaning the VIP sections and/or supply paper towels.

Although, I could see it being used with MPs.

• Like 1

Question is, how cool would the ladies be with it? Would you need to tell them? Would you want to tell them?

I know some ladies don't like the idea of it getting to 'the point of no return' when they're dancing for customers... So they wouldn't like this...

Why don't you give it a whirl Someguy and let us know what u think? As for how dancers feel about it... I think the results (should anyone weigh in) would be as most questions would go. I think it would opinions would differ from each individual. I'm curious to try it out, I'm not a dancer.. I mean well, you know what I mean. Id be interested in hearing feedback from both the gent and the girl...assuming she is aware.

• Like 3