Acqua / Luna / Oasis info sheet...

Hello, second draft of the little summary I put together. Feel free to add any additional info/corrections/disagreements and sent it back to me. Would love more info...

Amy - black hair long, tattoos, petite, big breasts (man-made?) mid 20's, great finish, cute, 5'3", spinner, weak massage, not shy about getting on table, looks like Amy Winehouse

Anik - Part Russian and part Canadian. Dyed blonde hair. Cute, great bod, perkiest tits ever, amazing bum. She is really trying to learn/ openness to ideas. Probably 20-23 or so. Can be a bit shy. Worked at Triple AAA briefly, and had a bad experience (surprise, surprise)

Courtney - redhead, from the east coast, sweet, sexy, not spinner, good massage, good tease, soft touch, friendly and warms up after repeated visits, good convo, fairly reserved and shy, seems to enjoy her job, university student, limited mileage

Eve - cute, slim and young black lady. Very nice b-cups. probably about 5'4'' and 115 lbs. All the signs of a new recruit, yet nice and attentive

Holly - brown hair with blonde streaks, tanned, tiny, small, very pretty, petite, fun personality, good finish position, small tits, average massage, seems to enjoy

Jaynie - Amply figured black girl, very friendly need more info

Jessica - cute, young, black need more info

Melody- PM for info

Morgan - young, cute, petite dark hair, pale, nice finish, weak massage, light massage, can be hit or miss, sexy look, early 20s

Nadine - PM for info

Nicole / Samantha - PM for info

Sierra - Beautiful blonde back on the scene after many months hiatus, good massage and sexy looks during the finish, formerly Gia from CMJ, occasional overpriced extras

Stacey-Alexa - very hot, blonde, formerly of CMJ, petite spinner, nice bodyslide, has been trained well, friendly personality

Tasha - also formerly of CMJ as Zoey, cute, late 20's, few tattoos and peircings, thin, occasionally slightly mechanical

Tatiana - black, weak to average massage and tease, cute, early 20's, hot body, perky b-cups, nice ass, limited mileage, slightly reserved

Tina / Kate - PM for more info

Edited by FunJay
The Cat has spoken...
  • Like 1

They do work there, or have worked there in the past few months.

There seems to have been lots of turnover of late, so can't guarantee they are all still there.

Hello, second draft of the little summary I put together. Feel free to add any additional info/corrections/disagreements and sent it back to me. Would love more info...

Amy - black hair long, tattoos, petite, big tits (man-made?) mid 20's, great finish, cute, 5'3", spinner, weak massage, not shy about getting on table, looks like Amy Winehouse

Anik - Part Russian and part Canadian. Dyed blonde hair. Cute, great bod, perkiest tits ever, amazing bum. She is really trying to learn/ openness to ideas. Probably 20-23 or so. Can be a bit shy. Worked at Triple AAA briefly, and had a bad experience (surprise, surprise)

Courtney - redhead, from the east coast, sweet, sexy, not spinner, good massage, good tease, soft touch, friendly and warms up after repeated visits, good convo, fairly reserved and shy, seems to enjoy her job, university student, limited mileage

Eve - cute, slim and young black lady. Very nice b-cups. probably about 5'4'' and 115 lbs.

All the signs of a new recruit, yet nice and attentive

Holly - brown hair with blonde streaks, tanned, tiny, small, very pretty, petite, fun personality, good finish position, small tits, average massage, seems to enjoy

Jaynie - Amply figured black girl, very friendly need more info

Jessica - cute, young, black need more info

Melody- dirty blonde, late 20's, sensual massage, not a firm body, overly vigorous finish (ouch!)

Morgan - young, cute, petite dark hair, pale, nice finish, weak massage, light massage, can be hit or miss, sexy look, early 20s

Nadine - average looks, average massage, saggy tits, tummy, smoker, rough around the edges

Nicole / Samantha -same person (uses 2 names), nice, overweight, chubby, blonde, average massage, likes to watch the clock, weak finish

Sierra - Beautiful blonde back on the scene after many months hiatus, good massage and sexy looks during the finish, formerly Gia from CMJ, overpriced extras

Stacey-Alexa - very hot, blonde, formerly of CMJ, petite spinner, nice bodyslide, has been trained well, friendly personality

Tasha - also formerly of CMJ as Zoey, cute, late 20's, few tattoos and peircings, thin, slightly mechanical

Tatiana - black, weak to average massage and tease, cute, early 20's, hot body, perky b-cups, nice ass, limited mileage, limited sexiness

Tina / Kate - same woman (uses 2 names). A bit thick around the middle, but large breasts

I find phrases like saggy tits, average, overweight, chubby and limited sexiness are very subjective terms and should used with great caution. Saggy to some are pendulous to others and very sought after. What is average? Overweight and chubby are hurtful at best. Limited sexiness? WTF? Maybe there simply was no chemistry. Sexy takes two to happen. These girls have access to this material and I for one would be deeply offended if I were to read this about myself. Women already struggle with body image, this kind of description is unnecessary. It is why we have PM's.

There is something to be said for tact and good taste.

Cat

• Like 2

Guest M**th**d
I find phrases like saggy tits, average, overweight, chubby and limited sexiness are very subjective terms and should used with great caution. Saggy to some are pendulous to others and very sought after. What is average? Overweight and chubby are hurtful at best. Limited sexiness? WTF? Maybe there simply was no chemistry. Sexy takes two to happen. These girls have access to this material and I for one would be deeply offended if I were to read this about myself. Women already struggle with body image, this kind of description is unnecessary. It is why we have PM's.

There is something to be said for tact and good taste.

Cat

I agree....although from a guys perspective the original post is a good summary of what to expect from the girls based on your experiences with them. However, key words "your experiences". Cat is right. Many guys have very different tastes and what you may not have liked about the girl may be exactly what another guy looks for. I dont think FunJay meant to hurt anyone's feelings, but offer info for us guys to help make our decision on who to see. I just a reminder that this is not a review board so if you dont have anything nice to say....don't say anything....so for teh girls above that you had negative things to say about...if you just listed the positives and followed up with "PM me for more info" or the good ol' trusty "YMMV" would have helped. For most of us here, seeing that if you have lots of possitive things next to one girls name and only one or two next to another girl's name it will raise flags in our curiosty and contact you for more info. Just to keep the site a more positive place. Again...I really dont think Funjay meant any harm....just a slight oversight on tact as Cat had put it. Then again....when guys talk to guys we come out with our worst don't we? when the girls are around we try but still suck at being polite at times....pssst Funjay....the girls can see this too LOL.....

Darling Meathead,

I agree that sometimes it's easy to forget that the ladies read this too and I'm sure there was no harm intended. Very good suggestions...

Cat

Tomato/Tomaaaato... let's call the whole thing off! People using this board need to understand that the reviews here are very subject to what the individual's likes and dislikes are. I think I'm getting pretty good at taking the info and using it to my benefit. Now... to get on with why I originally replied... I'm surprised at just how many women go to CMJ and end up leaving. Kind of makes you wonder?

Now... to get on with why I originally replied... I'm surprised at just how many women go to CMJ and end up leaving. Kind of makes you wonder?

Makes you wonder what? Suprised at how many? there hasn't been that many - people sometimes need to move on to the benefit of either themselves or for the benefit of others.... there really isn't any conspiracy.

I hope both Stacey and Zoey are doing fabulous - I will always cherish the fun memories we all shared... especially making that music video !!

Makes you wonder what? Suprised at how many? there hasn't been that many - people sometimes need to move on to the benefit of either themselves or for the benefit of others.... there really isn't any conspiracy.

I hope both Stacey and Zoey are doing fabulous - I will always cherish the fun memories we all shared... especially making that music video !!

Oh my bad. I guess there haven't been many come and go Jasmin. I knew I could count on you to set the situation straight.

Can anyone confirm if Zoey/Tasha is still there (and which one??) I would drop everything and beat a path there through the snow for a chance to see her again. An absolutely stunning lady if I ever saw one.

Wow.

Does anyone know if Courtney is still around? I haven't seen her on the schedules for Acqua or Luna for at least a few weeks. I hope her absence isn't permanent.

Does anyone know if Courtney is still around? I haven't seen her on the schedules for Acqua or Luna for at least a few weeks. I hope her absence isn't permanent.

Like mallard and others, I do miss the beautiful Courtney. I hope she reappears soon.

toine

The ladies currently at Acqua are Makayla, Jesse, Ana, Christina

At Luna( just been renovated pix soon)( it's verry pretty gentlmen new private showers in each room re painted and more... gorgeous ) Anik, Trish,

At Oasis and Gatineau Emma ,Samira, Lena ,Janet

Acqua is under some new changes too ....just an update gentlemen xoxo

Anyone know where Brianna or Breanna (very well-endowed blonde BBW, mid to late 20s) works now? Saw her one last time on Carling about a month and a half ago and she said she was leaving, she may have said for some place off of Bayswater or Beechwood, not sure...

wat happened to holly and stacy-alexa anyone know if they working anywhere else?

as far as I know, Holly has retired from the biz due to personal reasons. Stacy-alexa went independant. She has profile here on cerb.

There used to be a super hot girl named Jaimie or Jeimie at Luna. Anyone knows where she is these days?

Guest ye****y1*3

i think stacey went back to luna/aqua again..but could be wrong.

i think stacey went back to luna/aqua again..but could be wrong.

If she has, she also changed names. Fans of Stacey should contact her directly.