An Unusual Courting

Tonight I had the most wonderful evening. It was incredibly sensual and has left me sitting in wonder. There was no fast and furious, but the slow sweetness that sucks me in every time. The entire visit was brilliant in its simplicity. I've posted it here in the GDA because there is a lesson in it for everyone of us.

First, I am going to be posting some poetry, and I will put each as it was sent to me in an individual post so you can follow the writing for the last 2 days. It is a taste of days gone by, written by a brilliant mind with a sense of humor from an era that I think we have much to learn from. Read it thru and you will understand.

Cat

Dear Cath'rin, as I write this,

The writing helps me cope

With all the pent up longings

That I define as hope.

When I awoke this morning,

T'was to a fantasy

That had you lying on my bed

Attired quite scantily

it is late, I screwed up the subject line! ahhhh...it's suppose to be Saturday afternoon! c

To a girl that I hope soon to see

(I'm as thrilled as it's possible to be)

I say "When you are bare

At your beauty I'll stare

And caress your sweet round mammary."

The kisses you sent me by e mail

Were samples of what is to come

When tomorrow is here

And dear Catherine is near

And she lets me massage her sweet bum.

Edited by cat
screwed up the subject line!

Saturday evening....

As I lie down to sleep on my bed

I have fantasies deep in my head

Of erotic desire

And exotic attire

Which is sheer and jet black or bright red.

When I meet you at nine at the door

Do I greet you by bowing or MORE

'Cause I want you to know

I'm a friend not a foe

And that you are the one I'll adore.

Edited by cat
screwed up the subject line...

Inviting me to taste you,

Your limbs, you spread quite wide

My prompt response made clear that

My interest was inside.

The hours until this evening

Stretch endlessly ahead,

I long for that sweet moment

When passion will be fed

The time is now seven forty two

And I await a lady who

Will play with me

And friendly be

And do the things that lovers do.

I arrived to the building with the most delicious black lingerie I own, it is the most unusual building I have seen here in Ottawa. A good sign! I buzzed in and walked down a long red hall, wondering who designed this building and who would be on the other side of the door. I knocked, and the door opened. There stood the poet in a bathrobe with the biggest smile I have seen in days, which is saying a lot because there have been amazing smiles this week here in Ottawa. He hugged me and gently nuzzled my neck, while slipping my coat off. He took me on a tour of his place, and then we ended up on the couch. The rest of the evening will remain as I always prefer - DNRD. It was two of the most amazing hours and guess what....

HE'S 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point I am trying to make, is that you are never too old to appreciate quality time and to take the time to appreciate the littlest details. If we could all share this mans intense will to live every moment of every day it would make this world a much more enjoyable place for all. If you are sitting having a drink, raise a toast and drink to one day being this much fun...

Cat

• Like 2

His beloved family has decided he's too old to live on his own. He's being moved to a nursing home next week. His take on the move....at least it has a double bed! (He has a single) There is a silver lining if you look for it...

Cat

Cat I find your story to be very pleasant. I had just went through a challenge in my life and now see the world in a different way. I hope to make it to 90, but the fact is I'm not even half of that yet and seen so many things.

I'm impressed that a man that age still have the envy of a young women and is using poetry to express his feelings. I started poetry many years ago after the lost of a loved one ( relationship ) but only recently been showing it to friends.

I for one respect this man.

Thanks for sharing.

I am (almost) speachless....this man has shown us that the lost art of courtship....even if for one night...can still be alive.

What a true gentleman.......Cat....you bring out the best in people....:D

I am (almost) speachless....this man has shown us that the lost art of courtship....even if for one night...can still be alive.

What a true gentleman.......Cat....you bring out the best in people....:D

antlerman, the truth is that people bring out the best in me!

cat

The man is my hero....he gives us hobbyist's some to strive for...a opportunity to enjoy this hobby well into our advance years and I agree with Antlerman, it does take a special lady to bring this type of romance out in this gentleman.

The poems, the stories the, tease..all leading up to a most wonderful and memorable time...i have had the same happen to me but not but a 90 year old...wow..

That was very touching,i myself have a hard time expressing my true feelings,but wow what a way to do it.I have seen lot's of things on this board but there are a select few ladies on this or any other board that would bring out someones deepest innermost feelings such as you have Catherine.I am sure this Gentleman will cherish the memories of the time he spent with for the rest of his life.

Wow, very inspiring sequence Cat, but the truly stirring part of this for me was the fact that he shared his poetry. Much like T'Storm I have written poetry of different types (went through a weird Haiku phase years ago) from time to time as well as short stories but have shared them with very few. Usually personal pieces like that are hard to share as they mean so much to the individual writing it and we are usually our worst critics (by far).

It is amazing that he felt so strongly about meeting you to share this and I am sure it led to the encounter being that much more special for the two of you.

Thanks for sharing this!

We should create a special award for the above story as narrated by Catherine.

Only such a great lady could possibly write an event so meticulously detailed.

Thank you so very much Cat, you are the greatest. Life is still well worth living.

leyley

Guest gagagaga

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I hope that I can still get it up

when I'm as old as you!!!

and to Cat:

there once was a girl named Cat

as sweet as sucanat

I can't wait to eat her

the day that I meet her

and I hope it's soon, at that!!

Cat, you have always intrigued me, but this post has made me certain that I need to meet you as soon as i can. That old fella's class and joie de vivre is matched only by yours.