This hobby sure makes me lazy.

Absolutely no motivation to date.

Don't want to go on dating sites, to bars, etc.

OMG, I'm going to grow up to be The Lazy Song's Leonard Nimoy!

The sad thing is that I'm OK with that. :D

I just noticed, at the beginning of the video when he wakes up there's

an empty wine bottle on the dresser. I am sooooooo screwed!

• Like 2

The sad thing is that I'm OK with that. :D

I don't think hobbying makes you lazy perhaps its just fulfilling all your "dating" needs. That's why you don't have the desire to go out and date. Nothing to be sad about:) I think men are very lucky whenever their need for companionship of any type arises all they have to do is log onto cerb or any other site and choose from a plethora of beautiful woman who will provide them with all their needs and desires. Sort of like having a candy bowl at your finger tips when your a sugaraholic, lol, then the need to go to the candy store no longer becomes urgent or necessary:)

• Like 7

Well for me this lifestyle hasn't made me lazy. I did the dating game and it didn't work for me. So, after a bad break-up and a three year hiatus from dating I decided to see a SP. Well the first couple encounters not so great and made me think about giving up. But then I met a great companion. My subsequent encounters not just with her but other ladies have been good and memorable.

This lifestyle hasn't made me lazy. I just found in this lifestyle it became my social life, meeting many ladies, having a mutually beneficial no strings attached "relationship", whether for just a one time encounter, or for a longer ongoing friendship.

No this lifestyle hasn't made me lazy. This lifestyle has made me see that men and women can have mutual respect for one another, in a no strings attached lifestyle, without the drama of dating and relationships

An evening rambling

RG

• Like 2

The sad thing is that I'm OK with that.

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song [ALTERNATE OFFICIAL VIDEO]

I just noticed, at the beginning of the video when he wakes up there's

an empty wine bottle on the dresser. I am sooooooo screwed!

When you already have Fresh Tenderloin Steak, there is no need to go looking for hamburger! ;)

Guest realnicehat
Absolutely no motivation to date. Don't want to go on dating sites, to bars, etc.

I've always kind of been this way. This hobby sure gets me laid a lot more :)

I dunno... I love the awesome experiences I have with SPs, but sticking to that would be like eating dessert all the time and never cooking and enjoying a whole, balanced meal. :)

Sex and even intimacy aren't the only rewards of relationships; there's also being always present for each other, building something together, challenging each other, taking risks with each other and making the compromises that being with someone full-time requires. As awesome as the women of CERB are, they can't provide that as a service.

Life's about growth. The SPs I've seen have taught me a lot, but there's a lot more potential in relationships than the SP experience can offer to a client. That's what motivates me to keep working on conventional relationships, much as I really, really, really enjoy dessert. ;)

Additional Comments:

Also... I can't see a Bruno Mars reference without thinking of Bad Lip Reading's "alternate version" of his Lazy Song video, with contributions from others...

• Like 3

I aggree with mightypen. While the ladies here are awesome, there is much more to dating then just sex. And most can't (or don't want would be better said) to develope the relation in that direction.

I still check dating sites or try to find a girlfriend, but i'm not so successfull. After failing a few time, i usually need some time to heal. Cerb helps me still get some actions until one day i find the right person. It helps not going crazy. =p

From the other side of the coin, yes; my work has made me far to lazy to date. I have no desire to do the dance, the "get to know you" or any of the accompanying bullshit. I have male friends I can just hang with to get a testosterone fix, a cuddle with a movie or a helping hand to move my furniture and I have no accountability to them for how I choose to live my life. I don't sleep with them, I just enjoy them as people. With years has come the wisdom to tailor my business to only entertaining men I enjoy sexually. When our time is over they leave; no drama, no muss, no fuss. I'm not accountable to them either for how I choose to live my life. It works for me, I know myself well enough to understand a traditional relationship could never work for me again because I won't deal with the day to day nonsense that being with someone regularly entails. Perhaps I will one day want to have someone underfoot but for now I like the way my life is...

cat

Additional Comments:

From the other side of the coin, yes; my work has made me far to lazy to date. I have no desire to do the dance, the "get to know you" or any of the accompanying bullshit. I have male friends I can just hang with to get a testosterone fix, a cuddle with a movie or a helping hand to move my furniture and I have no accountability to them for how I choose to live my life. I don't sleep with them, I just enjoy them as people. With years has come the wisdom to tailor my business to only entertaining men I enjoy sexually. When our time is over they leave; no drama, no muss, no fuss. I'm not accountable to them either for how I choose to live my life. It works for me, I know myself well enough to understand a traditional relationship could never work for me again because I won't deal with the day to day nonsense that being with someone regularly entails. Perhaps I will one day want to have someone underfoot but for now I like the way my life is...

cat

• Like 3

Great thread, love to see both ends of the spectrum. The lifestyle definitely takes a lot more of the "work" out of finding someone. Definitely nice to have a nice chat, enjoy a few awesome orgasms and part ways. No drama or fuss. Added time for other hobbies as well :)