What, exactly, is sex to you?

I had an interesting interchange today that I won't elaborate on more than to say....Bill Clinton.

So the question is what acts are considered within the rhealm of a sexual encounter with an in an sp? In my mind...everything but then again, I may be mistaken.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Woah. That is a loaded question to which many will have great answers. For example, if you saw me at a lounge and sat beside me, share a drink, the night goes great, you slide your fingers up and down one thigh, IT moves and on the next stroke you hit the tip, we laugh, was that a sexual encounter? Probably not. We then go back to one of our places, you insert one of your sexy breasts into my mouth, is that a sexual encounter? Probably. Oh if that latter happens, we cannot stop there ;)

Edited by webothscore
Spelling ....

I'd say "sex" is anything that you're doing with a partner once all the clothes come off (or even before the clothes come off): nude groping, oral, mutual masturbation, penetration (with fingers, dicks, toys), etc.

• Like 3

Guest realnicehat
I had an interesting interchange today that I won't elaborate on more than to say....Bill Clinton.

Did someone cum on your blue dress? ;)

So the question is what acts are considered within the rhealm of a sexual encounter with an in an sp? In my mind...everything but then again, I may be mistaken.

My perspective is pretty much identical to Berlin's.

When the nipple makes an appearance

(watch video to end)

A Seinfeld episode for everything

Seriously though, to contribute to the thread, sex to me construed at it's narrowest is intimate physical acts, be it intercourse, oral sex, or other acts for the sole purpose of one or both partners receiving physical pleasure. The sole purpose of sex is for physical pleasure, and more done for biological necessity.

Now construed more broadly sex includes the above acts. But there other physical acts such as hugging and kissing, cuddling and so on. Acts that are the act of two people who like (and if talking outside this lifestyle, love) one another. There is more of an emotional connection if you will between the two partners and sex is a way of expressing that connection

Of course sex is also for the one old standby, making babies

This is just a quick off the cuff rambling btw

RG

• Like 1

Touching the "naughty parts" of another person dressed or undressed in my narrow view constitutes sex. Not necessarily the best quality sex, but a form of sex none the less.

• Like 1

It's so, so broad. All I can come up with is: if two people interact in a way that intentionally produces sexual arousal in at least one of them, it's sex. It doesn't need to result in orgasm, and no clothes need to come off. There doesn't even have to be touching; one person could just be speaking, or putting on a show, and to me that still falls under the wide tent of "sex".

That leaves aside masturbation (still a kind of sex, but not really what we're talking about here); unintentional arousal (that's sexual, but it's the interaction and intention that constitutes "sex" to me); one person just lusting after another person who's there, but unaware and not participating (that's just solo fantasy, not sex); and poly play which just increases the quantity of people involved.

• Like 4

Sex is just the act to fulfill a primal need...sexual encounters include sex but add other items such as foreplay and sexual touching still leading to the primal need part..of course this is only part of the question, what do you call the performing of this act with someone you are deeply in love with? Just 'sex'?

• Like 1

Sex in like sexual intercourse is where the penis enters the vagina or the anus and even the mouth. It is also when a mouth is on a vagina, licking, kissing etc..., do I consider mutual masturbation sex? Of course.

• Like 1

What is sex to me? Pleasure:) -kissing, touching each others bodies, teasing, anything that brings arousal in the genital areas, a way to release stress, get close to someone, to feel good about myself, to make someone else feel good and to satisfy my throbbing clit, sometimes;).

Between myself and a client sex is just that, whatever we decide to do that will satisfy one the other or both of us in an agreeable fun sexual fashion. After all sex should be fun, feel great and satisfy whatever desire you need it to;)

Thanks for asking:)

• Like 1

Sex is one or more of the above for me: intercourse, anal, handjob, daty, BJ, 69 digits, boobjob, mutual masturbation.

Just kissing, cuddling or groping a bit someone, i wouldn't call that sex exactly.