Best Massage Incall in Ottawa?

I am in Ottawa for a few days next week and was wondering where is the best incall or MP to go? Not looking for FS

Also whats are normal rates and tips

Thanks

Big k

Being a member of Cerb for approximately four plus years and hobbying for years previously, I would recommend the following:

-Paradise Spa, great owners who pay attention to what is going on, very clean facility, fresh smelling showers and towels. Most importantly, the Ladies are first class, pretty/beautiful, a range of ages, pretty/beautiful, attentive, sexy and drama free. Easy to get to in the west end or very easy access to the 417.

-Angels Touch, same owners as above, only thing missing from here that PS has is a hot tub. Again, very clean, fresh smelling towels and showers, hot sexy Ladies, easy access to central and downtown Ottawa.

Then there are a number of very sexy Ladies that offer incall facilities for massage only, not full service!:

-Claire Heavens, a busy little Lady who provides an awesome experience

-Michaella (she is going to spank me for misspelling her name) Caress, one of the many Ladies here on Cerb who are going back to uni or college

-Erin is a lovely lady also in the west end who is sweet, provides a great massage and is well worth your time to visit

-Katrine Cannon is a very skilled Lady, who is on the Quebec side of the river, but easy to get to

Also available are Dom sessions with Ms. Samantha and Samantha who are right downtown.

Finally, there are a great number of Pretty, Sexy, and SANE Ladies who offer massage as well as full service; Mature Jen, Mature Lee, Angela (she with the walking cast!), Vanessa Vale, Carrie Moon and a whole host of others that I am going brain dead trying to get names correct.

As always, cruise thru Cerb listings, and if you see someone that catches your fancy, reach out and send them a note, call and speak to them, they won't bite unless you ask them to!

Also read Cowboy Kenny's blog on a regular basis to keep up with the scammers who are out there!

Good luck!

Apologies to any ladies I have been a client of and have left off this list.

• Like 7

Guest webothscore

I too had a great experience with Katrine Cannon. It was a walk-in at Angel's but even though her hours are reduced due to schooling, you might want to contact her regarding massage at her in-call as well. I believe at some point she was coming in to Angel's once a week while she also offered her time at in-call/home, etc.

katrinecannon.com

Edited by webothscore
missing word

And there is also Jessica Massage-Heard many positive comments regarding her and her services

All of the Mp/Mas' listed are wonderful, but if I was visiting, and had only one experience available, then the Jessica experience is not to be missed....

Her hours are curtailed for school, but good luck

• Like 3