What do you like about shoes? Do you even know how many pairs of shoes you own? Do you really wear all of them? Are woman the only ones that have an obsession of shoes? Do women like certain shoes for men?

I own 5, and each have a purpose.

Work boots

Winter boots

Running shoes new

An old pair of running shoes I don't mind working without worrying they'll get ruined

Recently this summer I bought my first pair of flip floppy sandal perfect for when I'm to lazy to find sox lol. I hate finding matching socks.

Must admit I love a nice pair of heel on a women and suede boots sexy.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I probably have more shoes than I should admit. I have so many kinds for so many occasions. It's always the first thing I look for when shopping.

I love them, not sure why and I have to many to count. Shoes, boots, sandals, flats, pointed toes, rounded toes, wedges, mules, booties, sneakers, toms(now my faves),Stilettoes, the higher the better.

I feel sexier more feminine in high heels but I also love a cute flat. Whatever will flatter the outfit I have on and suits my mood that day I'll wear. Great thread:)

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

Like most women, my heart skips a beat over shoes. I have a sickening collection of Jimmy Choos and Louboutins and I wear them all. I've gotten many compliments about my shoe collection just from photos on my website. Being in this world and wearing stilettos to get togethers gets them lots of use! haha

I have Chuck Taylors, several pairs of cowboy boots, flipflops out the yingyang, a handful of moccasins, Uggs, thigh high boots, biker-style boots, riding-style boots, combat boots, ballet flats, Sorels (the best investment you can make for your feet in Canadian winters)...

Shoes are that one big weakness. I swoon. haha

I have a sickening collection of Jimmy Choos and Louboutins and I wear them all.

Ohh I'm envious, you very lucky girl:) I'm a size 9 if you ever tire of them and are the same size:)

Like most women, my heart skips a beat over shoes. I have a sickening collection of Jimmy Choos and Louboutins and I wear them all. I've gotten many compliments about my shoe collection just from photos on my website. Being in this world and wearing stilettos to get togethers gets them lots of use! haha

I have Chuck Taylors, several pairs of cowboy boots, flipflops out the yingyang, a handful of moccasins, Uggs, thigh high boots, biker-style boots, riding-style boots, combat boots, ballet flats, Sorels (the best investment you can make for your feet in Canadian winters)...

Shoes are that one big weakness. I swoon. haha

Lol it sound like you're speaking a different language when name all the types of shoes.

I always wondered do most of them hurt your feet? If so is it worth the sore feet?

Guest ****ven

I adore shoes! I have 50+ pairs and love the thrill of a designer shoe at a great price :)

many of the loveliest shoes inflict some amazing pain but sometimes thats the price you pay for looking damn hot!

Yah, I have shoes for every occasion:

Brown and black dress shoes,

Brown and black summer casual shoes,

Brown and black winter dress shoes,

Brown, black, steel grey cowboy boots,

Runners, trainers, walking, working sandals,

Dress, beach, walking, flip flop sandals,

Winter boots, over boots, rainboots,

And, slippers....

Does this mean I am an afficiando of shoes? I wear all of them everyday depending on the season!

Guest realnicehat
What do you like about shoes? Do you even know how many pairs of shoes you own? Do you really wear all of them? Are woman the only ones that have an obsession of shoes? Do women like certain shoes for men?

I own 5, and each have a purpose.

Work boots

Winter boots

Running shoes new

An old pair of running shoes I don't mind working without worrying they'll get ruined

Recently this summer I bought my first pair of flip floppy sandal perfect for when I'm to lazy to find sox lol. I hate finding matching socks.

Must admit I love a nice pair of heel on a women and suede boots sexy.

Really? That's it? What do you wear if you take a lovely lady out to dinner?

Yah, I have shoes for every occasion:

Brown and black dress shoes,

Brown and black summer casual shoes,

Brown and black winter dress shoes,

Brown, black, steel grey cowboy boots,

Runners, trainers, walking, working sandals,

Dress, beach, walking, flip flop sandals,

Winter boots, over boots, rainboots,

And, slippers....

Does this mean I am an afficiando of shoes? I wear all of them everyday depending on the season!

Now we're talking. Sounds like you're well prepared for any occasion to me.

Not counting winter boots, I have three pair. Office shoes, weekend shoes and gym shoes. What more could a man want?

Everything on Stevey's list....well, except the cowboy boots.

Ok, my list:

Hmmm.....I'll have to think about this for a minute.

Steel toe Boots

Steel toe shoes

Snow boots

3 Pairs of casual shoes

3 Pairs of running shoes

Hiking shoes

Sport sandals

3 pairs flip flops

Dress shoes

So.....only 15 pairs. You win Stevey!

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Running shoes - 2 pair

Workout shoes - 1 pair

Golf shoes - 1 pair

Cycling shoes - 2 pair

Dress shoes (black, brown, ox blood) - 5 pair

Casual shoes - 4 pair

Snowshoes - 2 pair

Cowboy boots - two pair

Motorcycle boots - two pair

Construction boots - 1 pair

Winter boots - 2 pair

Horse shoes - 1 set of four up me arse for good luck! ;-)

Guest realnicehat
I'm shocked that nobody's mentioned Crocs yet.

Am I doing something wrong?

Not at all. Happy 2002! :p

I have a few pairs of flip flops, sandals,

and one pair each of black and brown dress shoes, runners, boat shoes, snowmobile boots, moccasins, hip waders and chest waders (ya never know how deep you are in ... ) and hockey skates :)

and my slippers damnitt almost forgot .... God bless my slippers ............