I'm totally in love with my professor - how do I tell him, without sounding like a slut - that I want to 'be' with him (by that I mean fucking... O_O) - he looks like Shakespeare (same hair and facial features LOL AWESOME)

• Like 2

Since he is an English Litt teacher you can always use some poetry (My sex poem by Dommi Of Baphomet). :cooter:

Kiss me baby

Make it better

Make my pussy

That much wetter

Fuck me hard

Until I scream

'Til there's a puddle

on the sheets

Then lick it sweetie

Suck my clit

Reach on up

And grope my tits

I'll pin you down

You sexy ass

I'll bang you hard

And ride it fast

I'll then get down

Upon my knees

And lick it slow

So as to tease

As it goes down

Into my throat

I'll squint my eyes

And softly moan

Now you're coming

As I blow

I take it all

And start to swallow

You taste so good

As you fall asleep

I crawl to your side

In hopes you'll hold me

shakespeare.jpg

Suri, that's a really hot fantasy, no doubt. However, you might want to think twice about making it a reality. Not only could you damage the Profs career if he went for it, but you could damage your own academic career.

I worked with a Professor who was forced to take an unpaid leave of absence for just dating a student (apparently there was never sex, but who knows). The student was also put on probation.

When I was teaching some university courses on a couple of occasions I had students come to my office and heavily flirt with me in an effort to get a better mark on their assignments (although in once case the student already had a really good mark, so I was never sure what her deal was).

My immediate reaction when this happened was fear. I knew even the slightest suggestion that I was "interested" could be used against me and seriously put my job on the line.

In both cases they were standing over me, beside me making little cute comments. I asked them to sit across the desk from me, I talked about their assignments briefly and then got them out the door ASAP.

I've never been certain if these girls would have actually followed through with anything, or if it was just a cute ploy, but I was never dumb enough to find out.

Of course, if your desires don't fade away, you could wait until after you are no longer his student to even suggest anything, but even then you'd have to be careful. :wink:

Guest S***e

Some fantasies are best not acted upon and I honestly feel that this should be kept in the vault for many reasons some of which have been well articulated above. I'm not going to get into a long drawn out post about student/teacher ethics and standards (not to mention sexual harassment policies in place), yet I cannot help but feel you have much to lose by acting on this. We all have our moments of lust which should be tempered by a good old dose of common-sense and good judgment. As Erin recently said on a similar such topic, "Put it in your spank bank." I certainly do not want to see your personal or academic/professional life or that of your Prof. jeopardized. Just my opinion, however.

If he looks like Shakespeare, you could always read him one of his Sonnets about love...that might send the message!

The little Love-god lying once asleep

Laid by his side his heart-inflaming brand,

Whilst many nymphs that vow'd chaste life to keep

Came tripping by; but in her maiden hand

The fairest votary took up that fire

Which many legions of true hearts had warm'd;

And so the general of hot desire

Was, sleeping, by a virgin hand disarm'd.

This brand she quenched in a cool well by,

Which from Love's fire took heat perpetual,

Growing a bath and healthful remedy

For men diseas'd; but I, my mistress' thrall,

Came there for cure, and this by that I prove,

Love's fire heats water, water cools not love.

Wow ... a lucky guy, I'm sure! I doubt current ethics would allow him to explore that sort of relationship with you while you are under his tutelage. That being said, you could always have at him after the period of time had ended. Have you found out whether he's in a marriage/relationship and/or have you gotten a mutual vibe from him?

Suri, great that you have that fantasy, great motivation to get to classes.

It happens both ways- Profs do get the hots too. I've had a number students I "lusted for" but as pointed out-the "Code of Cthics" and Elizabethan interpretation by the Board of regents meant I never followed through..

So go slow...be a shame to have his career head south...especially if he does not have tenure. In these competetitive times, even the hint of, crossing the line with a student can truncate a career.

That's one of those awesome fantasies that is best kept as a fantasy. I think everyone has had the hornies for a teacher at some point...great masturbation fodder!

Although a bit of flirting now might pay off later once he is no longer your prof. And be subtle...you don't want him being either scared off or having him possibly compromising his ethics. I know I would throw what little morals I have out the window in a second were I in his shoes ;)

*Hmmm...wife, kids, career? That would be so wrong, I'd be insane to even think abou...but look at those tits! Where's my fucking zipper? Hurry!*

Suri,

the guys are right, you could very easily get him in trouble, especially since you are so beautiful!

If you care about him, keep being nice and charming but wait until he is no longer your prof before suggesting going for coffee or anything else that may be interpreted as beyond the normal professor-student relationship. If you go to his office, stay on the other side of the desk and keep the door open at all time...

toine

Suri,

the guys are right, you could very easily get him in trouble, especially since you are so beautiful!

If you care about him, keep being nice and charming but wait until he is no longer your prof before suggesting going for coffee or anything else that may be interpreted as beyond the normal professor-student relationship. If you go to his office, stay on the other side of the desk and keep the door open at all time...

toine

I think that once the semester is over, and he isn't my teacher, I'll ask him out. For now, I'm going to make on impression on him, by participating in class. Thanks for the advice!

Professor/student relationships can cause problems for all involved. They are not a good idea for many reasons and that's why there are rules against them at most universities. Similarly you could not take a course where the professor is your spouse, sibling or parent.

If you do care for this person you should not pursue your fantasy. He could lose his job. However if you do insist in pursuing your fantasy, then either he would have to stop teaching the course or ask you to drop the course.

Once he is no longer your professor, which means that he is not in a position of authority, then you are free to pursue a relationship (or whatever you desire) with this person.

Good call, he put the time and effort into getting his doctorate, becoming a prof, establishing his academic carrier, and dating a student, would destroy all that. A horrible sacrifice, even for a beautiful student :-). Remove student from the equation and you are two consenting adults having a wonderful time (even if one has tenure). Then enjoy yourself, and rock his English lit loving brains out.

I think that once the semester is over, and he isn't my teacher, I'll ask him out. For now, I'm going to make on impression on him, by participating in class. Thanks for the advice!

Note to self .... become a sexy prof in what Amelia is studying ;-). Cosmetic surgery and more degrees can't be to much right?

What the hell, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely! That's my advice.

Suri, being a University Professor offers no protection. Trust me on this one.

Wait until you are no longer a university student. Its that simply..you have no university classes--no longer a student--then there is no negative in showing him a great time. Even if its public knowledge there is no violation of the "Code of Ethics" the institution has imposed.

Suri ..first of all I agree with all the advice against this but if you must try him out ;)

He is a professional and you are a professional ..... arrange for your web site and a email addy to find its way in to a pile of paper he has to mark ....not one of your own of course that would be just wrong ....

Before u all land on me with both feet .:sm185:..this is suggested only in jest :)

Loki318

Guest f***2f***
Suri ..first of all I agree with all the advice against this but if you must try him out ;)

He is a professional and you are a professional ..... arrange for your web site and a email addy to find its way in to a pile of paper he has to mark ....not one of your own of course that would be just wrong ....

Before u all land on me with both feet .:sm185:..this is suggested only in jest :)

Loki318

Yikes...dont' go there girlfriend.

the Prof would be loco to take you up on an encounter while you are his student. It is against the code of ethics and sexual harrassment codes of every institution in the land. It would ruin his career.

This stuff is taken uber seriously and he would have a tough time getting a job again if he was caught.

I am like the fellow who posted earlier. As a supervisor no matter how hot the girl is or tempting the offer I meet it with fear not desire...it is a sure fire way to get disciplined and fired. Best not shit where I eat is my motto!

I'm totally in love with my professor - how do I tell him, without sounding like a slut - that I want to 'be' with him (by that I mean fucking... O_O) - he looks like Shakespeare (same hair and facial features LOL AWESOME)

Suri,

I actually read an article online recently that may be helpful...

http://collegeuniversity.suite101.com/article.cfm/dating_your_professor_or_ta

xo

As someone dating a professor, it can be done, but you have to be discreet, even if you are not one of his students. I met my prof online, last January, and I have never been, nor am I a student of his, but it still looks bad for him to be dating a student at the university.

Wait until you're not his student and then go for it. Professors are totally worth it.

Guest Dj******e

You are right Erin.

As tempted I am to take on extra curricular activities with my students, as a prof you are in position of authority - which count in quebec as rape...

Plus, I'd get fired faster than you can say "ummm."

However, if one of my student came up to me to express some interest or feelings, I'd wouldn't be able to say no...

As someone dating a professor, it can be done, but you have to be discreet, even if you are not one of his students. I met my prof online, last January, and I have never been, nor am I a student of his, but it still looks bad for him to be dating a student at the university.

Wait until you're not his student and then go for it. Professors are totally worth it.

Thanks!

I think I'll wait until we are no longer in a teacher/student relationship. However, I might start losing interest by then.

Thanks!

I think I'll wait until we are no longer in a teacher/student relationship. However, I might start losing interest by then.

Ha, well I hope you can keep your interest until then! Or you could just find some prof-like students and bone them until the actual prof is available?