Where's The Wildest Place You've Had Sex??

not incredibly wild but the fiance (at the time) and i took a road-trip to toronto togetther....got into some dirty-talk that resulted in us pulling over on the side of the road an route at 4pm, opening the trunk and him undoing his zipper with my skirt hiked up accordingly.....when a car zoomed by he acted like he was helping me search for something in the trunk

however as "cookie-time" came I think we didnt give a damn about the last two cars passing and just hoped that there were no children in those passers-by :-)

a fling of mine worked for a trendy Japonese Restaurant downtown and around this time of year they close up their side summer patio, pushing all the chairs behind a big tarp....this was before there was a closed-in gate separating it from the sidewalk of a busy Street....before meeting some of our friends for his birthday dinner, we snuck in there and took advantage of the panty-less underlay of my dress, trying to be quiet as its right beside a well known fry-shack.....funny thing is, one of the contractors and managers walked out for a cigarette and had about a 20 min convo after we were done right on the other side of the tarp that was sheilding us from everyone....definitely frightfully funny and trying not to giggle, we were late for our dinner reservation, but dude got a great pre-birthday present....i actually had a chuckle tonight when I was in the market passing by the tarped up side-patio-chairs, lol

I had sex with my unborn twin while in my mother's womb. Beat that mofos!

Ok, that's not true. I just said that because my real answer would have been truly disturbing. Can't decide if I should go with a motel room or my couch. So terrible...

Bahahahahaha.....cant top juvenile fetal incest! lmao!

as per your couch....nothingwrong with that, its a comfy couch and def more high quality that any motel. i recommend the treadmill tho for an interesting story, ;-) heheh

hmm in the back seat of the Band bus coming back from a gig. The band was a pipe band so we had about 30 of us on the bus. There is something about full highland dress that makes this so easy. The kilt for easy access and the "plaid" to use as a blanket to keep us warm as we were "sleeping". A little HJ/BJ action and nobody was any the wiser. Hopefully the others who were also sleeping were just thinking the little moans were the result of us having good dreams.

"This one time at band camp..........":mrgreen:

I had two wild moments that I just can't distinguish as being better than the other. Well, better is the wrong word. Let's go with "ridiculously insane" as a more fitting descriptive.

1. In a canoe out on Grand Lake. The key to success is all in the position. Missionary, doggie, and a sitting-upright position makes the adventure wild. Don't spoon though. You'll tip the boat and fall out, literally. That's what happened the first attempt at it. We said aw Fack it and let's do it in the lake.

2. In the back of a pickup truck being driven off-road. That was fun I gotta say. Can't do doggy though because, as with spooning in a canoe, the same consequence applies. (Yes, tried it and I was the one that got bounced out of the back of the truck. Good thing we were in the backwoods trails and weren't going too fast.)

My next wild experience is going to be out on the lake, but on a tube being towed by a boat. I got the boat, and the tube. Need a driver and partner though. Any takers?

Damn... once I start reading I start remembering.

Another time in a fairly large tent with a favourite fuck buddy, however there were two other people in the tent on the other side of a small partition. We were trying to keep it quiet, however another larger group of our friends were sitting about 5 feet outside the tent around the camp fire, drunk and being hilarious. There we were trying to keep the noise down from what we were doing and stifle the side-splitting laughs being caused by our drunk friends about 5 feet away. I think we were successful.. but if not, what the hell it was good.

And then more recently a little "finger banging" action from one side of a counter while talking to a couple of people on the other side. Luckily everyone had consumed plenty of alcohol and the others were preoccupied with their conversation so I think we got away with it. I will leave out further details to avoid incriminating myself and the other party.

as per your couch....nothing wrong with that, its a comfy couch and def more high quality that any motel. i recommend the treadmill tho for an interesting story, ;-) heheh

Gee that's a good idea...never thought of using that treadmill for physical activity before! I'll clean off the empty cases of beer with bottles filled by cigarette butts and see what we can do with that ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S***e

An old style phone booth at the age of 16 during a late-night rainstorm. Exotic? No, but definitely strange. That was about 45 years ago.

Oh lords..

. The "gardens" on top of the Rideau Centre.

. The walk-in fridge at a previous job.

. Camping out for Star Wars episode one [sHUT IT, yes I'm a geek], we were sixth or so in line with a flimsy little tent.. Realized afterwards our shadows were fairly visible from the outside.

. Boyfriend[at the time]'s family swimming pool, while his dad was BBQing dinner on the deck.

. Parking lot, on the hood of the car.

. Apartment balcony, facing a busy street.

. School AV club soundbooth.

. Back of an auditorium, during a presentation.

Can't just do one, but I'll stop there.

I let my freak flag fly proudly ;)

When I was much younger and living with a young lady, we happened to be at her grandparents house getting ready to attend a wedding. Many of her family were getting together for a few drinks in the basement rec room before the wedding and as it turned out there were quite a few guests. Our bedroom was right off the rec room and we were a little late in getting ready...with the rec room full of family and her being totally naked, I said "let's see if this puppy still fits" and I bent her over a dresser while her family was 6 feet away drinking and having a good time....needless to say we also had a good time although we were a little quiet.

Guest C**Tra****er

Another I remembered..

My SO and I were driving back to Halifax on the highway from a vacation and she decided to give me some oral action. I managed to get my pants off and recline the seat while keeping the car on the road and at highway speed. (cruise control is your friend) We drove along for about 50km before I couldn't take it anymore and we pulled off on a ramp to finish up. Ended up with her on the hood of the car in various positions before we finished up and drove on. This exit didn't have a ramp back down onto the highway so we drove on the older secondary road until we reached the next exit. We pulled around a corner and drove right into a RCMP spot check!

When we finished I didn't put my pants back on, they were in the back seat,along with my SO's underwear and other items. She had bought some tall red "fuck me" shoes that we sitting in the back seat too. The RCMP officer came over and shone his light in my window and said "Well it looks like you guys are having a fun evening aren't you" All I could do was smile...you couldn't have removed the smile from my face with a shovel lol The officer looked in the back seat and spied the shoes too "You guys must have been dancing, huh?" he says.

He laughs and tells us to have a good evening.

In the stacks of the Mclennan Library at McGill, some 30 years ago.

It was spring exam time, and my study buddy and I had been pulling very long study sessions. We'd been flirting and teasing in between time spent hitting the books and the pressure slowly built. We'd never done anything to that point, and were both seeing other people at the time, but with the stress and the build up, the erotic pressure got to be too much (or just enough, I suppose).

She said I was a tease and didn't have the nerve to kiss her. I did, and said she didn't have the nerve to let me suck on her tongue. She did and next thing I knew we were necking and she was scratching hard at my cock through my jeans, her shirt and bra were rucked up and I had my finger in her sopping pussy with my hand down her pants from behind. It was very late and the library was not crowded, but the carrels are pretty exposed so we ran into the stacks. She was wearing sweats that she pulled down. I undid my button and fly and entered her standing, from behind. She is quite a bit shortere than me, and she ended up on my cock with her toes barely touching the ground and off the ground as I thrust into her. she put my hand on her breasts and told me to tug and pinch her hard and told me in no uncertain terms not to take it easy on her pussy. I did my best, to the extent that I thought we were going to tip over a stack. I came huge and actually saw the edges of my vision blackening. She also had a spastic orgasm, and bit her lip so hard it almost drew blood.

We thought we were being quiet, but I doubt we were. Fortunately she was able to pull her sweats up quickly, and I could pull my rugby shirt down over my unzipped pants, because a guard came by several moments later. He didn't see the puddle of cum on the floor and we pretended to be loooking for a book. When he left I put a couple of fingers inside her, licked them off and then gave her a deep deep kiss. We ended up having a torrid 10 day fling before she went back to BC and me to Toronto, but it was probably the best time I ever had. And I still got B's.

-Bathroom in the tech building at Algonquin..at a peak time, up against the wall, I am sure someone walked in at one point and left quickly.

-Change room in a La Senza (GF worked there)

-On the safe in the backroom at a retail job I was supervisor at

-Back row of movie theatre during the craptacular Mulholland Falls

-On the cliff at the lookout trail in Algonquin Park (my favorite)

As a geek I have to give mad props to Kate for the Star Wars lineup sex...I was lined up as well (I admitted I am a geek already!) but all I had was junk food and fellow male geeks as company...

Movies theatre with my SO sitting on my lap (wearing a skirt) facing the screen. For some reason I can't remember what movie it was? lol

A close second is my neighbors back yard at around 3 in the afternoon.... Don;t ask :mrgreen:

Guest W***ledi*Time
In the captain's bed of a boat in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. During a tour guide. Yes, we went under the velvet rope! gasp!

Three cheers for invigorating salt air and the Old Atlantic Shore!!!

The wildest place for me was in the girls bathroom of a very busy restaurant off of Merivale rd. I wont mention the place but at the time, the girl I was with asked me to follow her. Told me to wait at the door of the girls bathroom, she went in and came right out grabbed me and into one of the stales we went. Well didn't we have to start and then stop and wait till the room was clear. In the end I walked out of the girls bathroom and some old lady was standing there in shook. All I could say was "I forgot my glasses and didn't realized that I had walked in the wrong door" she just smiled.

back in high school were my best times all the same girl.across from school in a field we finished to applause from the school busses.the next time we were in a motor home she gave me 1 minute to park or I lost so I stopped in the median on woodroffe ave in ottawa, she was mad after that. she wondered why cars were all honking.

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

In the heated pool outside, at the Hilton Bonnadventure Hotel in Montreal, late at night under the stars with Snow on the ground and people around :-)

or

In the jacuzzi outside in December :-) was my christmas present had to test it out.

Guest W***ledi*Time
SEATTLE SPACE NEEDLE! WHoooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!

Is the Dingle in halifax the same as the Neddle in Seattle? lol

When Halifax girls get a tingle

And have that lovesick urge to commingle

Just one well-aimed lick

Cures like a sharp Needle-prick

As long as it's right on the tip of their Dingle