Where's The Wildest Place You've Had Sex??

When Halifax girls get a tingle

And have that lovesick urge to commingle

Just one well-aimed lick

Cures like a sharp Needle-prick

As long as it's right on the tip of their Dingle

Your too funny WIT..and look what your initials are..hehe

ok lets see since the Dingle doesn't count and i am a bit adventurous as some of you know...here goes

public parks,

windows

cars while someone is driving..{love to get the guy all heated up and make him keep driving}

movie theaters

resturants

parking lots

hotel stairways

i can go on and on nad on..lol

I love the feeling of"someone might see us"

Oh Amelia, I remember that time you visited Seattle- I was so jealous of your adventure!

The best place (though maybe not the wildest, the wildest probably involved a rodeo, but I'll choose to forget those days) I've had sex was on the beach in Costa Rica at sunset. I know it sounds cheesy, but the sound of the waves and the feeling of the warm sand, it was incredible.

Actually there's nothing I'd like more than to hear about this rodeo escapade. I'm most interested to know if it involved a bull or a lasso. So reveal all, dear friend! :shock:

When Halifax girls get a tingle

And have that lovesick urge to commingle

Just one well-aimed lick

Cures like a sharp Needle-prick

As long as it's right on the tip of their Dingle

You are a most talented limerick writer.

Always the literati..... Love it!

My wildest experience was on the motorcycle about 14 years ago. Middle of summer and a quiet night the gf and I decided to go for a motorcycle ride an all I was wearing was my undies and chaps and a t-shirt, she was wearing her skirt and tank top no panties. It was meant to be a short ride in the country side but after taking off and having practically no traffic she decided to sit on the tank facing me with her legs around my waist. Now that I think back it was stupid of me to accept this proposition from her but it was also very unique experience.

This summer while at the movies (obsessed was the movie) with my favorite sp in the back row. Thank you for the experience.

Once in the back seat of a police car with the police officer. She and I were dating at the time and she used the handcuffes and some brutality. For the record she was a nympho and I will attest to it.:bddog:

It was meant to be a short ride in the country side but after taking off and having practically no traffic she decided to sit on the tank facing me with her legs around my waist. Now that I think back it was stupid of me to accept this proposition from her but it was also very unique experience.

That is unbelievably hot.

Certainly enjoyed reading all these crazy and adventurous stories....there are some great ideas here for sure...Katedot you sound like a very wild and crazy lady, one I would like to meet someday....Emma A...next time we get together we will have to raise the bar quite a bit and check out your adventureous side....

Ok... I can't believe I forgot about this one! (my memory's going bad lol) Anyway, this was in 1997 when I went to Hedonism II in Jamaica. It was just after dinner, and I was sitting at the table with about six other people. Then, I noticed this lady walking toward me... I remembered seeing her on the beach earlier that day... anyway, she comes over and without so much as a word she promptly sits herself down in my lap and starts giving me a lap dance. Then, she told me she really wanted to give me a bbbj. I thought what the hell, I'm on vacation! So, everything's feeling pretty damn good so far... now for the interesting part... it turns out I attracted so much attention that I was inadvertantly the focus of numerous cameras and video recorders, so needless to say there are now pictures of me in photo albums all across North America - Priceless!! :cool:

Certainly enjoyed reading all these crazy and adventurous stories....there are some great ideas here for sure...Katedot you sound like a very wild and crazy lady, one I would like to meet someday....Emma A...next time we get together we will have to raise the bar quite a bit and check out your adventureous side....

Not a problem...lol..name the time and place:wink: