criminal record search?

Is there anywhere to search to see if someone has a criminal record of abuse or assualt without paying a fee?

Is there anywhere to search to see if someone has a criminal record of abuse or assualt without paying a fee?

There is no way to see if someone has a criminal record even if you do pay a fee. You can only request your OWN criminal record, and depending on the reason you may or may not have to pay a fee.

Guest s******ecan****

My understanding is that individuals must give consent...ie an employer or volunteer organization can ask you to consent to a background check but they cannot simply obtain one on you without your knowledge.

Even with regards to the National Sex Offender Registry only accredited law enforcement Agencies have access.

My understanding is that individuals must give consent...ie an employer or volunteer organization can ask you to consent to a background check but they cannot simply obtain one on you without your knowledge.

Even with regards to the National Sex Offender Registry only accredited law enforcement Agencies have access.

I was under similar belief that an employer, volunteer organizations and even landlords can request if you have a criminal record. However, the details of the record still remains private.

You can find out where anyone is with a cell phone number' date=' I use it to spy on my SO. Anyone can use it just give it a try: http://www.trackapartner.com/

If positionning system is on on the cell phone, you can follow the person by typing the phone number at www.telephonedb.ca I use it for my daughter...

The Privacy Act gives Canadian citizens and people present in Canada the right to have access to information that is held about them by the federal government. It also protects against unauthorized disclosure of that personal information. In addition, it strictly controls how the government will collect, use, store, disclose and dispose.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/act-loi-eng.htm

Guest s******ecan****
You can find out where anyone is with a cell phone number' date=' I use it to spy on my SO. Anyone can use it just give it a try: http://www.trackapartner.com/

OMG my SO is in Pakistan! I guess that explains all the Allah stuff I've been hearing lately.

Guest s******ecan****
If positionning system is on on the cell phone, you can follow the person by typing the phone number at www.telephonedb.ca I use it for my daughter...

Keep in mind you're only tracking the phone itself....the user could be anywhere.