Hello Winnipeg

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to the hobby. I am from Montreal and as I don't like to play naked in my own back yard, I turn to these wonderful boards for some info. I will be in Winnipeg for the first time next week, would you guys have any suggestions on girls to help me unwind after a hard day's word.

Thanks

The first suggestion is for you to tell us what you like. Your request is far too vague. Do you like 'em young, mature, tall, short, slender, plump, providing DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, etc. What price range? Tell us, and maybe we can help.

Thanks horn dog. My type or girl would be slim or rather athletic. I don't mind curves but she got to be tight. Tall or shor, blonde or dark, no difference to me. I would also like a nice face. She definitely got to be on the younger side, certainly less than 30. I'm looking for full service. BBBJ, DATY, MPOS, MSOG and some kissing. Budget is not an issue for the right girl.

Thanks again.

You're basically looking for a younger girl who provides a GFE like I'm looking for. Well, I think you're gonna have to maybe raise the age limit a bit if you want all those services.

Kayla (She devil) and leighxox here on cerb would be solid recommendations.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the recommendations. Anything on My College Hotties ? I think I'm going to go with Melina grom MGF. I have beefed with on Friday, but she is in town all week. Give us a review if you see her before I do.

Just trying to figure this out .

macpherson has made two very good suggestions...

Kayla is SheDevil on this board.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=14888

And she is highly regarded and recommended.. ;)

And Leighxox is also a member here..

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=31059

I had a very good session with her this past week. I would say she's lost a bit of weight and is looking very nice these days. Service and attitude were excellent.. So, she's also a good choice.. :)

• Like 2

And Leighxox is also a member here..

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=31059

I had a very good session with her this past week. I would say she's lost a bit of weight and is looking very nice these days. Service and attitude were excellent.. So, she's also a good choice.. :)

Hope she didn't lose too much weight! I like 'em curvy!