Just a quick show of hands: Who would find it easier if I had a downtown location?

I am strongly considering a move.

Any input from you gents would be superb.

Thanks!

SD

Edited by SHE DEVIL

Sometimes it works for me but only if the incall is walking distance from my office. Otherwise it can be a bit of a hassle moving the car around and getting parking. It probably works better only for a few guys. Post a poll? BTW love the pics. Too bad summer is done.

Downtown would work better for the day time visits. But no matter where you are located it would be worth the trip. Yes I know it has been a while:icon_wink:

downtown works well for me - I can usually walk...lol but even if I drive I don't have too many hassles finding parking.... and I echo Bowtie - seeing you is worth the trip....:icon_mrgreen:

Guest s*r***a**9

For those of you that could walk there, what about being able to walk back after a session with her? Would your legs work?

Thank you for your input, but I may move downtown anyhow as I do get "passed over" for not being close enough.

The location I am currently looking at has plenty of parking.

I am close to downtown already, but I would like a balcony, a view and get out of my area that I grew up in. From an emotional standpoint, when you're living in a place and where you grew up is right beside you, you feel like you're running in place. I may stay in the same area if I can find what I would like.

I have already been outed at this location by an IDIOT client to my building owners. I never get repairs or have gotten promised repairs and they threw out valuables of mine without telling me.

SD

Thank you for your input, but I may move downtown anyhow as I do get "passed over" for not being close enough.

The location I am currently looking at has plenty of parking.

I am close to downtown already, but I would like a balcony, a view and get out of my area that I grew up in. From an emotional standpoint, when you're living in a place and where you grew up is right beside you, you feel like you're running in place. I may stay in the same area if I can find what I would like.

I have already been outed at this location by an IDIOT client to my building owners. I never get repairs or have gotten promised repairs and they threw out valuables of mine without telling me.

SD

Sorry to hear you are having some issues. One realy wonders why there has to be people like that.

I agree having a balcony makes apartment living just that much better.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Bleh, I'm sorry you got outted and that your building management is treating you poorly.

Some of the downtown high rises are really nice, have big balconies and are fairly high traffic, which I hope would reduce the risk of being outted, save by someone being malicious and deliberate about it.

Best of luck!

Sorry to hear you are having some issues. One realy wonders why there has to be people like that.

I agree having a balcony makes apartment living just that much better.

Good luck and keep us posted.

It does when I REALLY miss my house. I miss having a garden...

Well if u do get a balcony than if you do get a "idiot" client you can at least throw them over.

Ha ha ha! wouldn't that be so much better?

Bleh, I'm sorry you got outted and that your building management is treating you poorly.

Some of the downtown high rises are really nice, have big balconies and are fairly high traffic, which I hope would reduce the risk of being outted, save by someone being malicious and deliberate about it.

Best of luck!

I was outed "accidentally" by a first timer who just didn't have a clue. He folded when asked why he was hanging around my apartment to the management. Why he was standing outside my door for half an hour I don't know. I was really upset about it but now I don't get any problems fixed or any other things that were promised. That irritates me.