Shannoninwpg

Noted that Shannon was retiring immediately.

Such a class act must be moving into a new stage of life.

What a great, professional provider and great cerb member. Definitely will be missed.

Wherever your next journey takes you... All the best to you Shannon!

You know something we don't? As far as I know she is still working. Where did you see this?

Her profile and twitter.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I just read her profile and sadly it is true. Shannon you were one of a kind and made a lot of people smile and will sadly be missed. Good luck and all the best in your new adventures where ever the take you.:bigclap:

I hope the drastic career change that Shannon mentioned is a positive one. Shannon is a sweetheart and a class act.

All the best to you, Shannon.

Guest ***nno**n***

I've decided to be in a relationship. I will be retired from FS not from Massage w HE

I've decided to be in a relationship. I will be retired from FS not from Massage w HE

I am happy for you...he is a lucky guy. Well that is great news you are still available for some fun:biggrin:

Guest A*ro**n

Shannon, you're a woman who know's how to prepare for winter. A jacuzzi tub and a warm body to cuddle up to under the sheets. Well done and congratulations.

Guest mikeinthepeg

I got so scared when I heard you were leaving, then read your post, so glad you are still there to give those fantastic massages, and if you are gonna quit can you train a replacement first to give us that great service we are used too

It appears that our fears have been realized. Shannon has posted her retirement. Winnipeg has lost another great one. Going to miss her.