What is with all the SP's in Moncton?

Yes for sure! Not only is there many different agencies, but you have the ones on the street and all the ones advertising independently. I've noticed too a lot of out of Towners visiting as well. One of the main reasons why I enjoy travelling else where.

I just recently did a trip to Moncton and I had a successful trip but I found some major differences from where I am located.

Every time a client would message me 95% of the time they would think my rate is open for negotiation, and than some of them would try and pull the old line " well I can get it from someone else for cheaper" than please do so.

As many sps as there is in moncton there is enough business to keep them going but I feel like many ladies are allowing negotiations because they are scared if they stick to their rate they wont get business because there is so many other girls.

I also found in Moncton a lot of people book appointments with no real intention to follow through nor do they bother to cancel if they cant make it

Maybe its like that everywhere and since it's my first trip its all new to me, but I was shocked with the difference

I Agree with you about Moncton. One of the main reasons I rarely travel there. I reside in Saint John, and even had someone say to me "well, XXXXX in Moncton only charges $XX", to which I replied, "well then, go to Moncton and see XXXXX". I put in my ads, and profile, "please no negotiation or haggling". Yet, for some reason, I still get guys from Moncton who seem to think it is ok to lowball me. It is never ok in my books.

If you do decide to go to Moncton, make sure you have pre-bookings and stick to your guns if you don't want to negotiate. If you want to negotiate, then go ahead, but if you don't, let the gent know you are not interested in seeing him.

• Like 1

I am an Independant Sp in Moncton ! Yes,I have to agree that there are alot of calls coming in lately and they are trying to wheel and deal your prices! When I say my rates,I stick to it! As far as No-Shows ,I always kept track of the clients booking and the one's that book and decide not to show are put on my Naughty List for next time they try and book!

• Like 1

I have had good times in Moncton and bad.

I would have to say, not to worry about the "discount" girls, as the kind of clients you and I ( and other ladies here have ) will not want to book the " discount" girls. Our Gent's know you pay for what you get.

As for the negotiator, let them see the difference when they visit them, they will shortly learn that nothing good comes cheep, and anything cheep is rarely good.

They will see the difference, and if they are lucky they MAY have a chance to book another time with you.

Best of luck!

xoxoox

Sophia:)

• Like 2

I have watching the news and a lot of men are being charged in Moncton!!

If you're referring to stories like the one below, keep in mind the people being arrested are those soliciting for sex in public, which is illegal and likely to get a person in trouble.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/10-men-charged-moncton-sex-trade-crackdown-enter-222701915.html

• Like 2