Who Is Your Fav Hockey Team ...

saskatoon blades , junior hockey is king on the prairies . nhl it would be the oilers .

my prediction , crosby will be checked legally and whine about it .

• Like 4

I've been a habs fans since I was six many, many, moons ago. I believe they have to get bigger to be a serious Stanley cup contender.

Crosby, Malkin, and the Penguins are always a threat to go deep in the playoffs. IF Crosby can get by with no injuries for the whole season, he could win the scoring title.

Crosby will most likely Captain Team Canada in Russia. He is a guy people either love or hate. I am probably Bias because he is from my neck of the woods. Without question he is certainly among the top 5 players in the world. Yes, I would pick him at number 1, with Malkin 2, then it is a toss up for 3, 4, 5! I'm sure there are those with different favorites, which would be good to hear.

Predictions will be tough this season because the lockout messed with just about everyone last season. Some teams got into the playoffs who wouldn't normally, and others missed out who were turning the corner but ran out of time to make up the distance. Toss in the new divisional alignment and the possible complications of the Olympic break and the whole thing is a toss up. One prediction I'm fairly confident in though, is that I will not win my hockey pool. Again.

• Like 2

Being from Québec City I have to say the Colorado Avalanche only because the were originally the Nordiques. :D They are still the same team to me. I remember watching them play the Habs at the old Forum in Montreal and the Colisee Pepsi when I was younger. Those were the days. My second team is the Canadians though, as my dad is still a huge fan to this day.

Haven't had much to cheer for lately but I have been a Flames fan since I was a kid. BUT I keep a really, really close eye on the Bruins! My old man is a B's fan and I love the Red Sox so...

13-flames.gif

227px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png

not a prediction , but i do hope toews gets the captaincy for team CANADA at the olympics . all do respect to crosby's talent and drive to win , he just doesnt make me a believer as a leader .

Hi, my name is Brad and I'm a Leaf's fan.

My prediction is that they'll have a good start, then drop off, then have a last minute run that gets my hopes up and makes it seem like they have a real chance, and then they'll blow it and my dreams will be dashed.

But then, I'm just basing that on the fact that this is how it's gone every season my whole life, so who knows. :)

• Like 1

Go Leafs Go.....I'm not afraid to say it. I know there are others out there.

I remember crying the last time the leafs won the cup. They beat my habs, I was 13, the year was 1967. ;)

220px-Toronto_Maple_Leafs_Logo_1939_-_1967.svg.png

And I have to say I have been around to see them win a Stanely cup. Why settle for anyone else?

Additional Comments:

220px-Toronto_Maple_Leafs_Logo_1939_-_1967.svg.png

And I have to say I have been around to see them win a Stanely cup. Why settle for anyone else?

• Like 1

Myself I have always been & always will be a home team Sens fan. Even though they seem to always lose every year! This year I think they may have a chance with spezza as captain but they need to get their heads outta their asses & start thinking positive and play hard through out the entire season.

GO JETS GO!!

I am cautiously optimistic about their playoff chances this year. It won't be a pretty season, but they'll sneak into the first round. A second round appearance is doubtful though ;)