How to make requests

So, I'm getting ready to pick out a lady for a visit soon and I kind of have a bit of a personal issue.

I know that pretty much every SP on here is all about trying to please us/me but I've always had an issue asking for things in pretty much all facets of my life hah. I've always been a giver. So even if theres a particular service that I was looking for, and she literally asks me what I want to do, I feel awkward asking in the heat of the moment. Im sure its some sort of weird guilt issue but whatever.

What would you guys suggest about this, maybe during the communication phase just explaining that? Making all my requests ahead of time?

Thanks CERB!

Guest webothscore

Yes CaptJag,

If you know it gets tricky to make requests in person, put some stuff on the table beforehand. Women are great communicators. I am sure if you communicate with tact and respect, you will likely get great feedback. Best of luck.

I second CaptJag's suggestion. There have been a couple of times where I wanted to go somewhere off my beaten track. Establishing a bit of communication (email, PMs) gave me enough of a comfort zone to bring up my ideas. I'm pretty sure that almost anything you can think of, she will be willing to discuss, even if it is only to gently decline.

Deep breath. Go for it!

Guest realnicehat

Do exactly what you did here Captain. Communicate.

If you feel more comfortable doing it this way then by all means, the ladies will understand. They want you to have a great time so definitely let them know that you can be shy to ask for things. Figure it all out ahead of time and simply let them take charge.

I'll be the first to admit that sometimes in the middle of a session, when asked what I like, a shy "I dunno" is all I can manage. Fortunately the ladies I've been with have a pretty good idea of what men like.

Now I find its rarely discussed. I just go with the flow and almost always have a great time.

Once you chosen a lady even offering a link to this thread might help explain your situation.

Good luck and have fun :)

RNH

No one wants you to feel awkward or uncomfortable and for your session to be great both parties need to know what's to be expected. So ask first. In your pm ask away, politely and respectfully and I'm sure you'll get the response you'd hope for. We are all different, want and provide differently, and the only way to know anything is to ask up front. For those who are more shy sometimes pm'ing is easier than other forms of communicating.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
spelling
  • Like 2

Bear in mind that most SPs have heard almost anything imaginable.

So whatever you may have in mind may be not-so-bad by comparison.

• Like 1

Bear in mind that most SPs have heard almost anything imaginable.

So whatever you may have in mind may be not-so-bad by comparison.

Really good point, it has been my experience that by a very large majority the ladies will respond to all requests that aren't rude or disrespectful. If you do get a response like, "ewww gross, I don't do bbbj", it's usually someone who hasn't be in the business that long.

If you're new to the hobby it will take some practice before you're comfortable asking for what you want, but I suggest you try it and in the end it will make for better encounters for both parties.

When you have a request, the best way to communicate it is to send a PM or email to the SP and start out by telling her what it is you are looking for. Most SPs are receptive to this when it's done in a manner that shows you took the time to write it as opposed to saying "xxxxxx?" or one of the many one liners in PMs, emails or texts that an SP gets on a daily basis. This isn't to say that you would write that but when it is conveyed in a respectful manner, you are likely to get a better reponse.

Don't get too long winded about it and keep it succinct. Most SPs prefer it that way as many of us don't have time for back and forth exchanges ( I know I don't!) to only request a specfic service in the fourth or fifth email or Pm. An intro with your name, age, your experience in seeing SPs, what you enjoy in the bedroom and what you like from an SP during your time together will show the SP that you are serious and not wasting her time. Straightforward in a nice, respectful way that is not crude is what many of us look for.

• Like 3

So, I'm getting ready to pick out a lady for a visit soon and I kind of have a bit of a personal issue.

I know that pretty much every SP on here is all about trying to please us/me but I've always had an issue asking for things in pretty much all facets of my life hah. I've always been a giver. So even if theres a particular service that I was looking for, and she literally asks me what I want to do, I feel awkward asking in the heat of the moment. Im sure its some sort of weird guilt issue but whatever.

What would you guys suggest about this, maybe during the communication phase just explaining that? Making all my requests ahead of time?

Thanks CERB!

I would suggest that you need to know more about what the sp provides and what she doesn't provide, before booking an appointment. Then on arrival, if you know this, and she is asking 'what do you want to do?", in my case I would be asking that because I provide a number of different options, and times for those options, so I am wanting to know are you here for one of those options, and which one is it, so we can take care of the business and get down to business lol.

So sometimes the answer is just "half hour massage" or "half hour FS", and donation taken care of, we get started. I then might ask one or two other kinds of things, which you choose an answer, and that's pretty much as simple as it gets.

If you have a special request for wearing something, you do need to ask that in advance. Often someone says do you have pantyhose, after they arrive, and it takes time to get into those things, so i need extra time and advance notice lol.