Savannah Lane

Finally getting around to adding my thoughts about Savannah -

I was counting the days till she arrived after first viewing her pics

weeks before, some of the hottest and best shot pictures I've seen,

and happily the real lady was no disappointment!

She is as beautiful as the pics suggest, she opened the door with the appearance of a professional office worker in a nice blouse and skirt - big bonus for me, I like the foreplay of undressing...

So after a glass of wine and some talk , the games were on, and they

proceeded for over an hour...I thought I was done once, but she wasn't finished until I was 'done' the 2nd time!

So besides being scorchingly hot, Savannah also gets my bonus points

for being an extremely nice person, which is actually more important in my books...

I'll be repeating every time she comes to Halifax...if she ever moved here, I'd be repeating until my wallet or body gave out !

• Like 1

I consider myself to be an extremely lucky man to have stumbled across Savannah back in May when I read her ad and kinda though well written but I doubted she would live up to what the Ad promised.... Boy was I Wrong...this is one amazing woman who is not to be missed.

Over the last seven months I have seen Savannah multiple times and each and every time we meet she leaves me looking forward to more time with her (hint.... book a 2hr appointment)

Her pictures do not do her justice....she is sexy, sophisticated, intelligent, compassionate, and unbelievably giving of her time. As soon as you meet her you will feel like you have been friends forever and let's just say that Savannah never disappoints her friends. I can't imagine anyone meeting Savannah and leaving unsatisfied.

My one complaint about Savannah is that she now tours one week each month ...while I know that is amazing news for all you guys in Halifax... it kinda sucks for us back in NL.

Hurry Back Savannah....we miss you.

Another visit to Halifax by Sav. Lane, another booking by me...or 2 actually, I saw her Thursday and then had to go back for more Saturday morning...after that I was drained till about Wednesday...

I'm trying to think of more ways to say how awesome she is; the physical activity is unbelievable, but those details are private...she's just fun to be around & I can't wait until she's back here in the new year...I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with the service & the company

• Like 1

Everything said about her is 100%...I met her @ New Brunswick for the 1st time in November & can't wait for her return..due 2 her schedule & mine we couldn't meet for a 2nd time..guys I had booked 1.5 hrs & it was awesome..next time I'm booking 2 hrs of playtime...don't miss out on this 1 beautiful lady!!

• Like 1

Way back in February I first met Savannah. It was cold in Halifax and, to say the least Savannah warmed the cockles of my heart. And not only my heart. Back then I described her effect on me as that of a kind of tsunami created by in iceberg tipping over and washing over me. Not a good analogy when I think back because what washed over me was warm, and then got hot and ... well, you get what I mean. But the tsunami effect on me was accurate. A new experience with a new, lovely woman. It did crash over me, and immersed me.

Update.

I just saw Savannah for the 3rd time. Anyone who knows her will know that she enjoys fine wine. And what I have learned over these 3 encounters is that she is like one of those fine wines - a subtle, many-layered taste on the tongue, subtle aromas for the nose,complex and intriguing, to be lingered over, always inviting a second taste. And good wine is never so enjoyable as with good conversation.

All of us on CERB know YMMV. I have to tell you that my mileage has been varying by increments, increasing that is, each time I see Savannah.

I may have to take a fibrillator with me the next time I see her.

• Like 3

I had an absolutely delightful time meeting with Savannah the other day.

The location was easy to find, and extremely discrete. Handy parking, and a great view as well!

Once in her company, Savannah and I chatted to set ourselves at ease, and to get to know each other a bit. We've exchanged e-mails and messages since the last time she was in Halifax, when our schedules didn't quite mesh, and I've been looking forward to meeting her in person ever since.

The conversation led to additional relaxing activities, including one I've never experienced before. It was a delightful time that was, all too soon, at a close, but there was no rush as I grabbed a quick shower, and then said our good-byes. I do intend to repeat, and look forward with distinct pleasure to any future visits she may make to Halifax!

Thanks!

MS

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.