I had the extreme pleasure to spend a few hours with Alley in Halifax tonight. It was an amazing experience. She came to my hotel wearing a cute, tight fitted, white shirt and sexy blue jeans. She is gorgeous... !!

We sat on the bed and had a drink of rum while we chatted and got to know each other. Alley then suggested I lay on my stomach for a massage. She gently helped me out of clothes and I helped her pull off her jeans and shirt while kissing.

I got on my stomach and she gave me the most relaxing massage with baby oil to melt away the stress of the day. I turned over on my back and she layed on top of me kissing me. That lead to some amazing play (without going into graphic details).

Afterwards, we layed in bed and cuddled and talked for an hour as if we knew each other for years.

Alley is a great companion and a great way to spend to an evening. I highly recommend her. She is a sweet and sexy !! A very high class and sophisticated girl... I look forward to seeing her again... Don't miss the opportunity to get out and see her while she is in Halifax this week... You owe it to yourself... She is a treat and full GFE !!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I too had the pleasure of seeing Alley while she was in Halifax.What a treat...the only problem I have now is fantasizing about having her and Emily together at once...owe be still my heart ...I hope Alley your trip was worthwhile and you visit us again. :69:

Edited by boomer01
spellind

She certainly looks good, and I'm looking forward to having the pleasure of Alley.

Guest s******ecan****

I had the incredible pleasure to meet with Alley during her recent EC tour. Let me say that Alley delivers on her promises (check out her website) and is truly an unforgettable experience.

She is eager to please, attentive, and has a riotous sense of humour. I highly recommend her and look forward to her return the EC at a future time.

Thanks Alley :-D

Guest s******ecan****

Alley combines many of the things we all look for in a great experience. First off she is a true professional, and a very smart business woman, so you can rest assured that with Alley, bookings, appointment times, and special requests will be taken seriously. She is committed to your enjoyment. She is comfortable taking special requests or helping you to discover new areas of pleasure, in other words either the newbie or experienced hobbyist would be totally comfortable in Alley's company.

She is warm and sincere, respectful, discreet, and has a wicked sense of humour. So you can be assured there will be plenty of common ground if you like to have some "down" time during your visit.

On the otherhand if you want an all out rollicking session that you'll never forget, Alley can take you there too. Its been 12 hours since I left our meeting and my toes are still curled.

Don't miss a chance to meet with her especially if she is on tour in your city. :cool:

While on business, I had the opportunity to meet with Alley in Halifax. It was a great experience. Alley has a great sense of humour, looks great and absolutely makes the time spent with her truly enjoyable. She is open to many things and loves to make you laugh.

If you have the chance to see her when she is in your town, take the plunge. She will make it worth your while. :-D

Thanks Alley.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.