Is squirting a turn on for you?

For me, to have a lady squirt on my face is one of the ultimate turn-ons. So, personally Schoolgirl Jade I would go out of my way to find you if you listed it as one of your services. I wish more SPs would (or could) offer this service. (One SP explained to me that because squirting required a real - instead of her "normal" fake - orgasm that she would not do it for fear of losing control of the situation!)

I once dated a guy (many moons ago) who was completely repulsed by it, and it has made me very self-conscious about being able to. I actually avoid squirting as much as possible....I guess the look on his face when I did has scarred me for life :(

Seeing how many of you are actually into it might allow me to be a little more relaxed with my orgasms :)

• Like 1

I once dated a guy (many moons ago) who was completely repulsed by it, and it has made me very self-conscious about being able to. I actually avoid squirting as much as possible....I guess the look on his face when I did has scarred me for life :(

Seeing how many of you are actually into it might allow me to be a little more relaxed with my orgasms :)

Honestly Alexis, I am saddened to hear that... I can assure if it were me.. the look on my face would be -OMG ..! lets do that again..??- would you like that..? ;-)

( I have made mental a note here.. wink wink...)

D.

• Like 1

I'd think any guy who looks horrified at a woman squirting has gotta just not understand what he is witnessing. I know that's probably not always the case and there are some truly turned off by the idea, but that concept is so hard for me to wrap my mind around I find it easier to assume such a guy just doesn't know what's happening.

Seems nearly tragic to me given how many of us would love a chance to witness or cause a woman to squirt that don't get the opportunity, only to have it wasted on someone who doesn't appreciate it...or worse, someone who makes the lady feel self conscious about it to the point she can't enjoy it either!

• Like 3

I get incredibly turned on when I make a woman squirt. I love giving pleasure, and having the lady squirt makes me feel like she's really enjoying it.. makes one feel like a champ :)

Polydeuces

My thoughts, whether its getting wet or squirting, for me it shows the lady is genuinely enjoying herself. In the same way most men can't fake being horny or getting off :)

So if that's what it takes for you to have a great time, then by all means enjoy yourself :)

• Like 1

I have only seen two ladies squirted in my life. Both times were unexpected on my part and were a pleasant surprise. I felt so privileged to witness such awesome phenomenon that I couldn't stop thanking them for giving me such a rare opportunity. What I'd love to do is to see someone who I know for sure will be able to do this. That will be an awesome experience!

Been there done that many many times. Not a big fan anymore, but certainly would not object in the enjoyment of the SP. You go girl and let it flow..... :)

I especially love a woman who squirts especially into my mouth when she has that sweet taste to her. If she squirts it means I did a good job and satisfied which makes me feel good.

I love squirters! I find it very hot when a girl squirts! I wish I could squirt, was told there was a way to learn how but not sure if it is really true.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

oh it's true...you can learn...I'm sure you would have a million volunteers try and help with that (including me!!!) lol

oh it's true...you can learn...I'm sure you would have a million volunteers try and help with that (including me!!!) lol

Indeed Il Re, in reference to my post above, the lover that I was referring too, clearly stated to me " oh I taught myself after seeing a few squirting movies..".. I kid you not... !!

Its a wonderful thing...!! :-)

Oh YES!!!! I love squiters....It's always been important to me to to feel, taste, smell. see and hear my partner Cum! Cum Hard and Cum often I always say....lol! Mmmmm!!! After all......Doesn't Every one love a good orgasm?:icon_wink:

I just like to think of it this way.......What goes around CUMS around....lol!!!!

• Like 1

I love women who can squirt too, especially when their name is Schoolgirl Jade ! Always love playing with you and making you cum babe ! :D

xoxo

• Like 2

I thoroughly enjoyed a lady squirting 5 times during a session recently (and all over my face) and it was absolutely amazing to see and experience. So sexy!!

As a hobbyist, it was one of the funniest times I ever had with a lady, and I highly recommend (with a CERB reco in the works) to anyone whom has an interest.

I'm pretty indifferent. If it happens...great. If it doesn't....equally great. My main concern is just making her cum. If an amazing O was achieved I am more than satisfied.

• Like 1

Yes yes. It is big turn on for me. I have seen one lady here twice now. All I can say is I can stay down there all hour. Can't get enough of her squirting on my face. :)

I myself have never been with a squirter but hope to meet one.. would just love to make a lady squirt over and over.

Squirting is a big turn on for me and I am lucky to have a GF who does it. Happens anywhere from 5 to 15 times per session. She has to keep a plastic cover under her sheets. I find women who squirt are hornier.