How to politely ask for Greek ?

I have no issues with the girls, except when it comes to asking if they speak the foreign language.

If you don't know before your session, how do you go about asking, politely?

Do you ask about restrictions? I would think that usually this ''might'' not cover it... And you may need to go flat out and ask.. I feel a little uncomfortable, since I'm a newbie in that area :oops: And don't want to be insulting in any way, since I am a gentleman.

Greek ladies, help me here... lol

Most ladies will mention if they do, or don't, offer Greek, on their website. If they don't have a website, I suggest that you check to see if they have any reviews as it might be mentioned in one of them. If, after doing your homework, you're still unable to find the information you're looking for, you can very politely ask the lady if Greek is a service that she provides.

Bringing it up during your appointment can be a real buzzkiller and just lead to awkwardness…who needs that, right? The simplest solution is that if this is something you’re into, do your research and choose accordingly. Those who do offer this tend to state it upfront on their website or in their pre-appointment message(s) to you. Otherwise, assume that greek is not on the menu and respect that.

Doesn't hurt to ask, just be polite and she can only say no. However, there may be a few out there that would be ok with it if they knew you wanted it beforehand...but they might want to prepare first before seeing you.

If its not indicated and if you know the lady well then bring up the topic of fantasies or things you like to try.

Otherwise keep quiet until you know them well :)

You mean " Can I put my junk in your trunk?" isn't acceptable? lol:sm185:

I actually tried that line one night with a young lady I had picked up! It worked, but I was drunk and I'm pretty sure she was as well. Don't think I would use it again! :p

I have to agree with the others, alway's check ahead on their website, or politley ask when you are making the app't.:)

As mentioned - just ask in a polite way. Additionally, why not inquire what her fantasies and fetises are as well. You might be surprised.

When I didn't offer greek lessons I would be asked directly and I would tell them yes or no. what makes it unpolite if you keep asking and the lady says no.

now that I offer it. I get a moe politer group of men I would say which is a refershing change.

Uhh, you can't just ask her?

Guys ask me all the time, I don't find it offensive.

I agree with Erin. What's the harm in asking?

Since I personally do not offer it, I would prefer to be asked just in case that is something the client wants absolutely so we don't waste each others time.

Uhh, you can't just ask her?

Guys ask me all the time, I don't find it offensive.

I totally agree with Erin, just ask! Make sure if they do say no not to keep pressing the issue, but you may be surprised how many will actually say yes. If they say no, then don't worry about it and enjoy your evening with the lady.

• Like 1

Yep. Erin, Angela and Spud have the answer. How do you politely ask for Greek? You just politely ask for Greek. (Politely being the key word.)

I've found that if you politely ask for just about anything, you may be pleasantly surprised. Many women will go beyond the "list" of things they regularly do, depending on the circumstances and the chemistry. YMMV. But always be prepared to politely take "no" for an answer and enjoy what is available.

My answer usually is ....only if i can do yours....hehe

kisses,

Emma A

ps- i don't offer greek;)

So what do you say if he says ok to your first answer? ;)

I encountered this situation recently and in a round-about, but polite way brought up the topic of greek travels at the start of a session whereby the lady explained it wasn't her cup of tea, which I respect and we left it at that. (I mean, hey - if I won't go there with a strap-on (as requested of me) then I can't be disappointed when a lady doesn't go there either - fair is fair right? :P )

In the end, I was not disappointed one bit, as this was not previously advertised with this particular lady and would have only been a bonus to everything else the vixen provided. I also do not believe the SP was offended, as I mean - this is the business we are in, and 'shop talk' is just part of the job. Again, all to be discussed in a polite, professional way no different than if requesting something not on the menu at a restaurant.

...and true to Riley's statement, don't be rude by asking over and over again after one is told No. Simply enjoy your time with that SP and then the next time, find an SP who advertises greek and book time with them.

I often quote OC Transpo:

"Respect and courtesy are a 2-way street."

Party-on Wayne! ...Party-on Garth!

I agree with the girls, just ask. I will never agree to anything before I meet a guest. Every game is fun if you a playing with the right playmate. It all depends on your attitude going in.

Cat

My answer usually is ....only if i can do yours....hehe

kisses,

Emma A

ps- i don't offer greek;)

I don't say this to clients because there would be no point...

but have said the same thing to male friends who have asked me to do anal with them with them telling me that it it's done right it can be very pleasurable and I probably didn't like it cuz the guy didn't know what he was doing..blah blah blah...(if I had a dime for every time I heard that...)

I shut that down by saying, I will let me do it to me for as long as I can do it to them with a dildo the same size as when they are hard. Haven't had any takers so far.

I remember a former teacher of mine once said, "don't ask anyone to do something you wouldn't do yourself".

Just ask. The answer is either "yes" or "no" or "it depends". (Some SPs I know will consider the guys who are on the small side so still worth asking if not clear on their menu).

I don't say this to clients because there would be no point...

but have said the same thing to male friends who have asked me to do anal with them with them telling me that it it's done right it can be very pleasurable and I probably didn't like it cuz the guy didn't know what he was doing..blah blah blah...(if I had a dime for every time I heard that...)

I shut that down by saying, I will let me do it to me for as long as I can do it to them with a dildo the same size as when they are hard. Haven't had any takers so far.

I remember a former teacher of mine once said, "don't ask anyone to do something you wouldn't do yourself".

Just ask. The answer is either "yes" or "no" or "it depends". (Some SPs I know will consider the guys who are on the small side so still worth asking if not clear on their menu).

The reason i do not do greek is because i 'm saving that for someone special... that's all.

I never mind anyone asking me though and i will tell them the reason why i don't offer it if they want to know why not...and they understand.

So never be afraid to ask...it's all cool

If I am asked why I don't do Greek, I tell them the truth. I don't care for it and I am not going to do something I don't like just for money. Plain and simple.

I don't knock girls who do...I am kind of wish sometimes I did like it...that would open up more possibilities.

Oh well...

If I am asked why I don't do Greek, I tell them the truth. I don't care for it and I am not going to do something I don't like just for money. Plain and simple.

I don't knock girls who do...I am kind of wish sometimes I did like it...that would open up more possibilities.

Oh well...

I very much used to be the girl who said "it's an exit, not an entrance!" And it's true, if you do it with someone who wants to just stick it in there (and I've had this) well, of course, it's going to hurt. LUBE LUBE LUBE. Also, you must start small and work up! You can't just leap straight to the cock without a finger or two first.

That being said, when done properly (and not all the time, you can't do anal every day, it stretches the muscles and you need a break in between) it can be very delicious. Anal is not something that should be the main course, but a dessert that you only have once in awhile.

Anal is not something that should be the main course, but a dessert that you only have once in awhile.

Excuse me, Excuse me, can I order my dessert now please, I finished my main course, and fuck I'm still starved:lol: and I did finish my plate ;) as a matter of fact I licked my plate clean :)

Just being a smart ass..sorry could not resist

• Like 1