• MandalayBay
    • Miss Cloe
    • MonicaDD
    • Naomi
    • Sabrina (Grasshopper)
    • Shelby Summers
    • Veronicahouse

sp-award.gif

The SP-AWARD (Pink One) is for the ladies who are part of our community here on cerb. A recognition award for the ladies who take time to participate and contribute in the forums and chat areas.

Requirements

1. This is not an award for best service (that is what the recommendations sections are for) this is a award to recognize the service providers who join in the conversations, help answer some questions and give you a little view into the other side of the business!

- - - - - - - PLEASE READ - - - - - - -

To solve previous problems this will be the LADIES award for SP's who

contribute on the site and at the same time this award runs we will also

run the VALUED MEMBER awards (For the men). This will solve all the

problems we had in the past (I HOPE).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guest Ou**or**n

It is the contributions of all you wonderful ladies that make this board such a special place. I have learned so much from reading your posts and seeing this business from your perspective.

Congrats and good luck to all.

Yes, indeed. Congrats to all those nominated! And for those new to the process, just a reminder that it is a multiple-choice vote, so you can check off all those you think deserving, not just one. I know this was not always clear to all voters in past votes.

Yes I did tick a few of them, and love to tick-le them so more, great ladies,well deserved, and Congrats all ladies;-)

One would think after some of us spending time here, that the ladies would get more than a 85 voters based on the population of CERB.

I can't understand this(lack of voters)...and than the men's poll they have only 76 total votes?? WTF??

ANYWAYS LAST DAY TODAY...VOTE PEOPLE

I tip my hat to all of you wonderful ladies! Very excellent choices!

Annessa if you do come through with this victory,

I would personally like to congratulate you first!

Guest S***e

I'm somewhat perplexed by the lack of participation in voting for either category given the population here...I thought voter apathy only applied to federal, provincial and municipal elections. Please vote for the nominated candidate of your choice. I did.

I have added a little feature to the site that should boost this. During the last day of the poll here everyone who logs into the site will be required to read the two voting threads before continuing into the site.

I also voted for a few ladies, based on either contribution on treads and/or in the chat room. its always nice to hear how tehy see things ffrom their perspective. Congratulations to all the nominees.

I have added a little feature to the site that should boost this. During the last day of the poll here everyone who logs into the site will be required to read the two voting threads before continuing into the site.

Cool Mod, I first thought... I might of I said something that was not politically incorrect..but that is sure 1 way having members vote!

Personally myself, I would be soliciting myself to get voters to vote for me..oh...but wait..I already do that....solicit myself......LOL:smile:

Thanks mod for the "bump" ... to tell you the truth, I didn't realize that this poll had been initiated :oops: :?

... and thanks also to YS for pointing out that more than one selection can be made ... I wouldn't have known that either. Guess I've got lots to learn (don't take the training wheels off just yet ... )

Now ... its time to vote!! and good luck to all the ladies ... they all deserve recognition!!

Scout

I know lot of people did'nt vote, but lot of hobbiest don't want to get in the poll process...

I think having to review those two threads will not be a good thing by having those who don't want to vote clicking anywhere, which is not exactly what you want...

Great idea MOD. However it will probably force a lot of votes from members who really don't give a f!!! and may skewer the results totally?? We will see.

Well I say the mandatory thread review program I installed did the trick! Good to see it's working... (Pats self on back).

Well I say the mandatory thread review program I installed did the trick! Good to see it's working... (Pats self on back).

Was it via cookies ? Or did it required a dbase table update ? Just geek curiousity :)

Was it via cookies ? Or did it required a dbase table update ? Just geek curiousity :)

You sure know how to turn on the ladies! Ah I kid, I'd be interested to know as well ;)

its funny, i thought I had already voted for this poll...ages ago, turns out I hadn't so I went and cast my votes now!

procrastination was always kinda one of my weaknesses;-)

Guest M***ell***A

mmmmm talk nerdy to me baby! (no seriously, I have that shirt! lol)

All these lovely ladies deserve a speacial recongnition. :-D

They are the best at what they do:bowdown:

Godbless them one and all

its funny, i thought I had already voted for this poll...ages ago, turns out I hadn't so I went and cast my votes now!

procrastination was always kinda one of my weaknesses;-)

Annessa ... I'm still trying to motivate myself to complete that 2nd year psych essay ... I wonder if he still wants it .... I wonder if he's still teaching (or alive) !! lol

The system already keeps track of what you have and have not read (Why you can click the "New Posts" link at the top of the site to read everything new since your last visit. This is just a hack into that subsystem to see if you have read the vote poll page... if not it requests that you read it.

I could not get it to force someone to vote... only to read the vote thread.