Hey all, staying at The Lord Elgin 3 times over next few weeks.

Looking for strip joints , maybe an massage parlour.

I was told Elgin isn't good for incall visitors,

I won't have a car .

Suggestions welcome for places to visit!

Cheers!

I'll return favor if your in Vancouver !

You're within walking distance (about 10-15 minutes) to Barbarellas (Queen/Lyon) and Barefax (Byward Market, York St), for strip joints.

I have been to the Lord Elgin lots of times without any issues. I am always discreetly attired. I am not aware of anyone else having issues with nice looking visitors.

• Like 4

We are 5 minutes drive away... www.lunamassagespa.com

Too bad you didn't read the part where he says that he won't be driving....

Acqua is a short cab ride away, it's also a pleasant (and safe) 15 minute walk on the other edge of downtown.

As Cleo said, two strip joints nearby. There are probably a dozen SPs that have places within 15 minutes walk of the Lord Elgin... There are perhaps 3-4 MPs on Bank Street that you could walk to. The transit system in Ottawa rates a 7 out of 10 once you know it, but is very poorly documented for visitors. Google Maps *does* do a very good job (better than either STO or OC-transpo's websites), but it doesn't have Gatineau info yet. If the Transit System had a downtown hub (it doesn't, that's one of it's problems...) the Lord Elgin would be in the middle of it.

PM me if you want suggestions for ladies either downtown or reachable easily from downtown. I don't want to post things, because I think it's not a good idea to post their neighbourhoods. A few SPs and MAs will just put a postal code in their ad, which I like very much.

I had visited a cerb lady who used Lord Elgin as her incall place; I had absolutedly no issues at all. I think you'd have less problem entertaining a lady or two there.

Apart from what nerdnerd suggested, there are a few lovely SPs including Peachy and Isabella Gia about 10 minutes by cab across the bridge on the Gatineau side. They are worth the extra cab fares.

• Like 1

Hey all, staying at The Lord Elgin 3 times over next few weeks.

Looking for strip joints , maybe an massage parlour.

Others have covered strip clubs for you :)

If you want a massage: there are several independent ladies within walking distance. Megan and Jessica are definitely not too far away. I think Erin has an incall somewhere central now. And Kathryn advertises mostly as a SP but she also does massage-only appointments. And I'd recommend any or all of them.