Hey guys!

I'm completely new to this thing. Although excited at the same time. I've done a lot of research because of this site but I just don't know who to see! I would like to know if there a r e any recommendations for a first timer like me to break the ice!

Don't be fooled by my username, I am a M.

Please pm me with with any info/recommendations!

Recommendations? Read the threads. Pick a lady that meets your personal tastes. Book and appointment, enjoy yourself, and then post a recommendation here.

Welcome K.B.

Can you give us a rough idea what you're looking for, physically? Petite? Twenty-something or forty-something? Big bust? BBW? Doesn't matter? It'll help to have some rough guidelines of what you like. I suspect you'll be contacted with a handful of suggestions who will all be good choices.

• Like 1

I think you will find lots of info on the different threads. I guess it is a case of doing your homework and now what you are looking for. Everyone here is helpfull. Good Luck let us know how you make out. Kayla (She Devil) is very good and would you make to feel comfortable

Edited by bowtie
  • Like 1

Well. I'm looking for someone petite, in her mid twenties. Roughly the same age as me. Someone who is fun and doesn't make the experience awkward lol

Well. I'm looking for someone petite, in her mid twenties. Roughly the same age as me. Someone who is fun and doesn't make the experience awkward lol

Hi K.B.

Everyone who responds will have their own biases, but I have two very serious suggestions: the first is local girl Jennifer Hunter:

http://www.eroticjenni.com

She's kind-hearted, fun, a great conversationalist and very charming - has all the skills needed to make you feel special - a great girlfriend experience. She's 30-ish. She also has a devoted regular cliental and it can be hard to book an appointment, so:

- my second suggestion would be Jennifer from MontrealGirlfriend visiting here next week:

http://www.mgfcanada.com/newmgf.aspview=3&girlid=6683&girl=Jennifer

She's very sweet and welcoming with great skills. Can be a bit on the quiet side, but also provides a terrific GFE.

Let them know it's your first time, they'll appreciate it.

Good luck, have fun and stay safe!

Addendum: Okay - the MGF link doesn't work. Go to http://www.mgf-canada.com and click on 'touring', then the picture of Jennifer, or click on her name on the calendar...

Edited by chuckertmg
disabled link, or something...
  • Like 1

kyserbunny i was in the same shoes as you, I'd say go for lace. search up "goddess" and look for LACE shes a dime in person

Look at it this way kyserbunny...if you go see a lady and make a fool of yourself, who would know? She won't rat you out, so nothing to worry about.

At this point you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

i am in the same boat

i have been thinking about to get a service, but on the other hand, i am a little nervous to try or even make a phone call.......

i am in the same boat

i have been thinking about to get a service, but on the other hand, i am a little nervous to try or even make a phone call.......

Everyone's a bit hesitant the first time - really though, it's just safety first. Please be sure to do your research on this board and the other prairie/pacific review board, choose a companion who's well-endorsed by others, then don't worry about phoning her and letting her know that you're new at this.

If she's an experienced companion she'll go out of her way to help make you feel comfortable.

• Like 2

I'd recommend Viviane Lavigne when she's around, as she tours. I admit she's the only higher end lady I've seen but it was a very memorable and worthwhile experience. You can check her reviews on the other 'prairie' recommendation board.

Soleil is great for first timers

She hasn't been in her twenties for twenty years, try Emily she is on here as deeper connection, or try Zoe she is also on here. I have seen both of these ladies and they will treat you right and both are closer to you age.

Also tell them you are new to this and they will help you

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9

A few very good suggestions already in the thread.

So as the Nike Slogan goes....

JUST DO IT!

I am in the boat as you. Many possibilities and all have a little something that intrigues me. Good luck.

Most important thing is when you do decide to take the plunge and have found the right SP, treat the lady with respect. This goes a looonnngg way with the ladies and they will show you a wonderful time. Put it this way.. its like picking-up a woman, getting her number, taking her out to a date, showing her a wonderful time and being a gentleman hoping to get in her pants... but this time the getting in her pants is GUARANTEED without all the hard work. Respect sir goes a long way. Happy pooning!!

Additional Comments:

Hey guys!

I'm completely new to this thing. Although excited at the same time. I've done a lot of research because of this site but I just don't know who to see! I would like to know if there a r e any recommendations for a first timer like me to break the ice!

Don't be fooled by my username, I am a M.

Please pm me with with any info/recommendations!

In terms of who to see. I remember when I first started I was hesitant to even make a call due to the nature of what you are getting into. I lurked around cerb for a while just researching and finding my own vibe. Everyone here has different opinion about each ladies they have seen and its always based on chemistry and personal preferences.

You are doing the right thing by researching. I would suggest finding out what you would like to experience and based on that you will be able to find the right SP. There are a few SPs based out of Winnipeg that is worth the trip and they have been mentioned already. My personal experience is mostly with out of towners namely MGF, BLE, GOE, and a few indies that came through winnipeg. Age doesn't matter because with age comes experience. This site as well as other review boards have always been good in giving info and most of the guys here would give you a straight up answer.

• Like 1