I'm excited too! Looking forward to meeting you lovely... this will be my first Ottawa social ;)

Yay! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Xoxo

I'm excited! This will be my first social :)

Xoxo

Well Yay ! Sexy pants Kerri is a cumin :)

You might not recognize me since we last met Kerri. I have lot 2 lbs and have 3 more grey hairs ..... or three less dark hairs I suppose might be more accurate.

Look for me under the mistletoe all night kissin all the girls .... 35 of them I hope !! MKOL also definitely allowed ;) Hope my date isn't the jealous type ? hehe and my two wifey's too. Awww I better just behave I guess ......

Can't wait. Gonna be fun !!

• Like 1

Being an office party, what is the typical dress code for the event? Jeans, business casual, formal?

We are far from expecting individuals to dress formally (its far from being a black tie event), nor are we imposing a specific dress code.

The best way to describe how people usually dress for these events (for those looking for ideas) would be "smart casual", i'd say - or in better words what youd wear in an informal, after work hours event.

Hope this helps you out.

It is an event where the best to wear is what you are comfortable with... There is no such a thing as dress Code... just come have fun and enjoy a great time with friends that is what really matters :)

• Like 3

miniature-christmas-tree1.jpg

Gents, there are still spots available for the Christmas social!!

Payment of your ticket (35$) can be made in person or by e-mail money transfer. You can contact me or Loneskater to get the ball rolling.

OMG I was just talking to Jessica James saying how I wish there would be another social I took a look and bam there is one taking place on the 12th ... that's twice now :) :)

If there is room I would love love to attend I was disappointed I could not make the last 2 :(

Hope to see you soon

Vanessa Kelly

• Like 2

OMG I was just talking to Jessica James saying how I wish there would be another social I took a look and bam there is one taking place on the 12th ... that's twice now :) :)

If there is room I would love love to attend I was disappointed I could not make the last 2 :(

Hope to see you soon

Vanessa Kelly

THE DOCTOR IS IN!

Kimmie & I are looking forward to seeing you again Vanessa. I do hope you make it!

Gents, i still spots available for the Christmas social!! Secure your spot while you can!

Payment of your ticket (35$) can be made in person or by e-mail money transfer. You can contact me or Loneskater to get the ball rolling.

A quick update; the ladies' guest list is currently full.

Gents, i still have tickets remaining; you can contact me should you want to secure yours!

Happy friday everyone!

• Like 1

A quick update; the ladies' guest list is currently full.

Gents, i still have tickets remaining; you can contact me should you want to secure yours!

Happy friday everyone!

Oh my , I bet I got the last spot! Lucky me.

• Like 1

Gents, there are tickets still available for the Christmas social; you can contact me should you want to secure yours!

Happy Tuesday everyone!