Guest N***he**Ont**y

Well I sent out my payment out just now. Looking forward to this and hoping Ms. CLAUS WILL BE GOOD TO ME THIS YEAR. Wink!

Just paid.... bwahahahahahahah. Now I have time to make up a great sick day excuse for December 13th.....

• Like 3

Guest ****ven

Wouldn't miss it for the world! But most importantly Will there be Xmas baking? Lol!

Just paid.... bwahahahahahahah. Now I have time to make up a great sick day excuse for December 13th.....

Ya mean this won't work OD ? "Hi boss .... um I accidentally swallowed 40 ozs of rum, 12 beer, a few shots of something, haven't had any sleep and I am suffering discomfort as well from an 8 hour erection.... I just can't come to work .... I am sick"

Ya can try this one I suppose ..... "Sorry boss it is Friday the 13th and I better stay home because Jason might get me" ???

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

I echo the thank yous sent to the organizing team. I'll be at the Christmas social.

My preference this time is for an email transfer. I haven't done one yet. How is it done? Thank you once more.

I would never ever ever ever EVAR come to this event in 100 years !!!!

But if it is Thursday, December 12th, 2013 well then ya I will be there.

Flight booked and stuff....seeing that I am in town may as well ... right ??? ;)

Hubby!!!!! You mean I get to meet you??!!!

• Like 1

Hubby!!!!! You mean I get to meet you??!!!

(oh oh !! ) Absotutely !!!! (One wifey is gonna be there !!) It wouldn't be an Ottawa social until (what is my date gonna think ?? Trouble ?? ) a fella from Manitoba met his wife from Newfoundland for the first time !!!!!! Right ?? ;)

Look forward to meeting you sexy pants ! and many others folks. I will be perched right under the missletoe Savannah !!! Fellas please pass by the missletoe wide to the right .... thx

• Like 2

Not sure if this recipe uses your not- so - secret - anymore ingredient .... vaginal extract Mr T ?

But kind of an Xmasey type of cupcake don't you think ? ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Lynk7T29Xiu-fNozb-wRA-KGcsJfX23m6uUrB_3LvIuRHb9V

Not sure if this recipe uses your not- so - secret - anymore ingredient .... vaginal extract Mr T ?

But kind of an Xmasey type of cupcake don't you think ? ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Lynk7T29Xiu-fNozb-wRA-KGcsJfX23m6uUrB_3LvIuRHb9V

Hush hush on the not-so-secret ingredient, Lee!! I thought everyone had forgotten about it! Darn!! :icon_razz:

Yes, pretty xmasey cupcake indeed. Are you going to make those then, or are you expecting them?? :tongue:

Hush hush on the not-so-secret ingredient, Lee!! I thought everyone had forgotten about it! Darn!! :icon_razz:

Yes, pretty xmasey cupcake indeed. Are you going to make those then, or are you expecting them?? :tongue:

I am expecting them !! or offering a suggestion to a top notch baker ;) If I made them they would be topless .... and there is no nudity ....right ?

Plus I can't bake worth a shit so the boobs probably wouldn't be uniform shape or one bigger than the other or something... probably have three nipples maybe ............ I dunno....

I am expecting them !! or offering a suggestion to a top notch baker ;) If I made them they would be topless .... and there is no nudity ....right ?

Plus I can't bake worth a shit so the boobs probably wouldn't be uniform shape or one bigger than the other or something... probably have three nipples maybe ............ I dunno....

Well, thank you for the vote of confidence on my baking skills, i appreciate it!

I can sure give it a try .... but then again, while we are on the topic of not-so-secret ingredients, should i reveal my secret for ... cupcake frosting, then??? :icon_eek:

• Like 2

I clearly have issues making advance plans... I can't make it, I'll be in Mexico December 11-18. Oops :(

There's always a next one!!

A big thank you to the gents who have gotten their ticket since i officially posted last week!

There are, of course, still tickets available, and these go on a first come first served basis (@ 35$). You can contact me (or Loneskater of course!) to get the ball rolling on getting yours if you haven't done so already.

As for the previous social in September, Loneskater and I plan on settling the final details (payment for the snacks, drink tickets for the ladies, gift cards etc) two weeks prior to the social date at the latest.

As such, i'd like to have all tickets sold by Friday, November 29th 2013 to ensure the best possible party for everyone!

Cheers!

• Like 2