I don't know who Alexxxxia is. Do you mean Alyssa Staxx?

I've seen Gina twice and it was amazing both times. Highly recommended.

Polydeuces

• Like 1

I've just saw Gina yesterday and I have seen her several times also.

She is beautiful and sexy and intelligent. gives great massage and is very sensual? I don't think it can get much better :)

I highly recommend her also.

• Like 1

Heck, you can't go wrong with either one of them! I've seen both of them more than once (not as a duo) and they're both amazing in their own way. Besides being hot, they'e both classy ladies who know how to size up (no pun intended) their client and act accordingly. If I had to choose between the two, I really don't know. Whoever I choose, I know it's going to be great. And like I found out, there's always a next time for the other one...

By the way, a session with Tya is also quite a pleasant experience. Can't say too much about the other two ladies, I've just spoken to them at the reception but they seem to be interesting.

• Like 4

I've only seen Gina BUT... I have followed her from place to place for MANY years now. Some may say "stalk" (LOL) but I prefer (coincidence)...

You CAN NOT go wrong with booking time with Gina!!!

Heck I'll give you a "money-back guarantee " BUT if you do enjoy it you owe me "one Gina session".

• Like 1

The beautiful, intelligent, and most incredible Gina is legendary, and as you can see from the posts above has a legion of admirers. As others have said you cannot go wrong with her and in fact I wouldn't hesitate to say that there is simply no one better out there. She is an incredible woman in all ways and the only down side is that you won't be able to get her out of your mind or dreams after seeing her.

I have not seen Alyssa or Anastasia (whom the OP might also be thinking of) and have read only good things about them, but Gina is in a class of her own. Be careful though, she is a beautiful addiction you wont easily recover from.

• Like 2

I haven't been with alexia, but Gina gave an excellent massage. Tya and Ana from there are also good.

• Like 3

Tried Gina on strength of all above reviews. Would highly recommend. Would like to try JessicaMassage real soon.

• Like 2

Nice question! I would say that you can't go wrong with either of them! Both great women! And Vibe Urpan Spa is an awesome place!! It's a must-see in Ottawa! Clean, awesome women, good location!!

• Like 5

Btw, there's a few new women at Vibe Urban Spa!! I can't wait to have time to see them. If they are as good as Gina, Alyssa, Tya and all the other nice ladies who already work there... it's gonna a must-see in Ottawa!!

• Like 3

If you were going to choose a dou team there who would you choose. Who makes great team. I guess that just because they are great solo they might not work well with a partner. I Haven't tried a duo before.

Rubs

Edited by Rubs

The current group of ladies at Vibe are such an entirely great team that truly meshes well with each other as a whole...picking any pair of your liking would work out very well but if you are looking for suggestions, and I think some members will agree: an awesome blonde and busty duo with Gina & Kristie or an amazing Asian duo with Ana & Tya would be a great place to start!

UPDATE!! GINA has officially RETIRED!!

Edited by VibeUrbanSpa
  • Like 2

Sad to hear she has retired but am happy if she has found other passions in life which make her happy and smile. Take care Gina and I will miss you very much.

• Like 1

Just heard that Gina has retired. I wish her all the best. One of my all time fave MA in the city. Kind, caring, gorgeous, genuine. I hugely regret never having he chance to see her at Vibe.

Can anyone suggest someone along the lines of Gina I can book with? I tried asking this elsewhere with not much luck. PM if need be.