Has anyone had the chance to meet this lady?

Pics look nice but am wondering if anyone has feedback.

Please share if you have.

She posts on BP

Buddy of mine called her said she was nice on the phone but when he showed up he got rolled for all his cash couple rough necks waiting for him. Told him he couldn't report it to the police because of the situation.

• Like 1

Only in Halifax, a drug infested Heaven, of addicts and convicts ,better just sticking to the Massage Parlours and well known agency names in Toronto and Montreal. Go Patriots !!!!

Only in Halifax, a drug infested Heaven, of addicts and convicts ,better just sticking to the Massage Parlours and well known agency names in Toronto and Montreal. Go Patriots !!!!

Whoaaa.. thats not exactly an accurate generalization for the rest of us locals here. I understand that this may happen sometimes, but to toss us all into that demographic is unfair and uncalled for.. jmo

• Like 5

Whoaaa.. thats not exactly an accurate generalization for the rest of us locals here. I understand that this may happen sometimes, but to toss us all into that demographic is unfair and uncalled for.. jmo

Yeah, I've actually had considerably better luck with local independent Halifax ladies than with agency girls from big cities, almost to the point of avoiding the big agencies completely. I've never encountered drugs or henchmen on a date around here. For a small market I think we some of the best SP's in the country.

• Like 5

I have to agree with MS Manda , I travel all over the place but am based in this area , We seem to have the best collection of beautiful friendly and accomodating SP's ( I hate using the word Sp ) so I will use ladies , ever so nice , great personalities , extremely valuable assets and we also have a large variety of travelling Sp's . But we have some really beautiful women who offer a variety of services and I am just talking about the reputable local ladies , You can get what ever you need here and if you use your common sense safety should not be an issue , we all know where the dangerous areas are and what agencies/Ladies that you should be aware may not be the safest , but the regular girls are just wonderful . I would rate them up there with any city ,anytime , anyday , anyplace period ............ I Just Love Them Local Beauties , They Rock and Their Hot .............

• Like 3

Wow, scary stuff.

Thanks for the feedback on this one and the PM's I received. Glad I decided to skip this one.

I was in Ottawa and Toronto for years and now in Hfx and I can honestly say that we have many great ladies in the area. You just need to do your research and be carful of where you go to meet a lady. Be safe and have fun :)

Barney, looks like you accidentally typed some extra words there. Here, I've fixed it up for you:

Buddy of mine called her said she was nice on the phone but when he showed up he got rolled for all his cash couple rough necks waiting for him. Told him he couldn't report it to the police because of the situation.

Not sure why he couldn't report her to the police. The police will help and want to know about ladies like this.

I'm always amazed when guys think that the cops won't help. If he was robbed, this is a criminal offence and therefore she needs to be reported.

I am also assuming she has been reported in the bait and switch area for other to know about?

• Like 1

Not sure why he couldn't report her to the police. The police will help and want to know about ladies like this.

I'm always amazed when guys think that the cops won't help. If he was robbed, this is a criminal offence and therefore she needs to be reported.

I am also assuming she has been reported in the bait and switch area for other to know about?

Depending on the circumstance it could be difficult and intimidating to do as it could be hard to maintain privacy after getting the police involved. Will the police follow up with him some day to gather more evidence by calling home where he might have a wife or girlfriend? Will he have to go to court as a witness? Does he have friends or family or coworkers that work in the legal system that might hear about this? Could he get in trouble (no, but imagined fears can be just as powerful)?

Unfortunately that's what these types are betting on: the victims being too embarrassed to report the crime. I can't say myself that it would be worth the time and effort to go through that process (maybe dozens of hours before resolution?) just for the chance to recover a few hundred dollars.

I guess vetting your dates really is the best practice. I hate that mentality because there are lots of great new ladies that just don't have a resume or recommendation yet, but stuff like this makes you think twice. Thanks for reporting, guys!

Edited by redmana2
  • Like 1