Duo recommendation...

Hey Guys or gals...

Any recommendations for duo's here in Ottawa?...

Thanks in advance,

Marco

I offer threesomes with several other ladies, most of whom are CERB members. You might have more luck doing searches with the word "threesome." Valerie

Hello when in Ottawa I'd love to tickle your fancy Julie Wilde, Emma A , Cat or Angela, I sure we can make all your fantasies a reality.

Kisses Katherine

However when it Halifax, mu best duo and your best experience will be mind blowing my myself and the lovely Penelope Davis. Yes gents we look forward to our next duo day and that may be next week . Fasten you seat belts, Katherine and Penelope are thinking of taking appointments into or lairs!

Edited by Katherine
errorr

Guest D***el B***e

I would highly recommend Claire Heavens and Michaella's Caress ... but then again I would highly recommend Claire Heavens and Passion Vitto ... but then again I would highly recommend Tya and Anastasia ... but then again I would highly recommend ... ;-)

I would highly recommend Claire Heavens and Michaella's Caress ... but then again I would highly recommend Claire Heavens and Passion Vitto ... but then again I would highly recommend Tya and Anastasia ... but then again I would highly recommend ... ;-)

Yep, sure, but these duos are for folks looking for massage duos, not FS duos... Would certainly be hot and fun, though!

Best,

toine

Guest D***el B***e

Apologies everyone, you are correct Toine, I am referring to massage duos. I would not be able to handle a FS duo ... too much for me :-)

Yep, sure, but these duos are for folks looking for massage duos, not FS duos... Would certainly be hot and fun, though!

Best,

toine