private room in private home Orleans

Just Wondering if anybody have a room for rent in Orleans\Blackburn to meet up with a gal? Or You supply the room and I supply the gal and we both enjoy her. sound like fun? No male touchy, you have a nice place!

I am not sure if this is legal or not... you may want to look into this first.

Just Wondering if anybody have a room for rent in Orleans\Blackburn to meet up with a gal? Or You supply the room and I supply the gal and we both enjoy her. sound like fun? No male touchy, you have a nice place!

I'm with Mod - I don't see what would be wrong about a cooperative arrangement. I think the OP is just looking for a playhouse. I'm just kinda unsure about the conditions. As long as it doesn't get into running a bawdy house or living off the avails or contravene any laws, it could be fun. Am I missing anything?

Am I missing anything?

As long as the lady is aware of the outcall circumstances (if a non-participant third party is in the house) or first agrees to a MFM scenario and receives proper compensation, I don't believe you are missing anything ;)