Why do allot or the older ladies consider themselves top bookers?

in my experience the younger girls are better service providers.. what do you think?

Hmmm, isn't this the same posted question as yesterday? Where did all the responses go?

You aren't wrong, he decided to spread his thoughts on both the General Discussion Area All Of Canada Forum and this forum New To This Things You Should Know

You can find all responses here

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=153946

RG

• Like 1

All I know is ALL the ladies I have had encounters with, in age from mid twenties to fifties make this fifty two year old guy feel young and special

A rambling

RG

I think you are indeed 'New to this." if you believe that.

Love this post... ain't this the truth :)

Don't think he intended any disrespect, guy's just new. Welcome to the board damien :)

Edited by Miss Jessica Lee

Just to be fair I think many guys have pondered this old versus young narrative. I think that to fully answer this may be different for everyone because it really isn't about age but rather an experience that you fully enjoy. I have loved my moments with young and old sp's. Each was great in the moment. But we as humans tend to categorize experiences and I think that's when this age characteristic becomes way to important. Its more about comfort and kindness and feeling safe to explore your sexuality. My two cents!

Ah yes! Thank-you Jessica for pointing that out to me, indeed you are correct.

The other thread carried quite the conversation for a first time post..

Just as a casual observation, our new colleague has not returned to share further thoughts.

Then again, there is no obligation to do so..

I'll stop here..

D.

Edited by 6dave9
grammatics again..!

Well let me assure you that I have had some amazing sessions with women in their 30's and 40's.

So to give some idea of the numbers (and I have to sort of guess to do this), it is probably close to half of my amazing encounters are with women in their 30's or older.

It is important to keep doing the research!

I have had great experiences with young and older sp's and I have had poor experiences with both also. It is not age that determines the quality of an sp. There are a lot of factors; experience, attitude, chemistry, mood etc.

Sounds to me like the OP may be quite young himself, afterall men in their late 50s don't often refer to 30-40 yr old SPs as "OLD".

I will also echo what I said in the other thread that was posted about this...

In the OPs "experiences", young is better...curious to know if he has ANY experience with MATURE ladies?

Or is this one of those "I only like vanilla becuase I never tasted chocolate" things...?

• Like 1

Im not sure what is considered older? Age does not matter nor does how long a sp has been in business.

If she truly enjoys what she does , you will truly enjoy what she does .HOWEVER We all know what science says when it comes to a women and when she is at her prime (: ......just sayin Amber in her prime

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

All I can say is my most amazing experience to date was with a 35 year old lady with a body that would induce jealousy in women 10 years her junior.

Guest P**aq

I've enjoyed all my experiences younger or older. I did have one experience with a younger SP (23) who when I served her dinner, she over did it and ate and drank too much food and wine so she was too bloated and tipsy to have sex, but that was just one incident in a great number of encounters.

Puppies are cute and fun and warm and exciting and at the same time, there's nothing like the companionship, comfort and love provided by a good old dog.

Everybody has their own merits and everyone of us has their own preferences.

The best providers are not defined by age but by the way you feel as you walk out the door after your encounter. Those are the encounters that have met all of your expectations and more... and make you want to repeat those moments eternally in your mind and once again with that provider.

There's no magic formula - it's pure chemistry and if age is one of your key ingredients, so be it. It's different for everyone.

Guest P*rry

Damien: Thank you for starting the thread(s).

The responses tend to show understanding of your limited experience on CERB. They show the positive uniqueness of the site.

I wish you happy hobbying.

Joseph