petite MP

Guest En***y

I have always had a real attraction to very small women, and would be interested in trying your recommendations for very small MPs ....

Thanks

It is a bucket list thing.....next will be duo, and ..then....the list never ends...so many beautiful women availale here on cerb.....choosing is the second hardest thing I have to deal with.....

Guest En***y

She is hot, I will put her in the running but I want a few more suggestions before I make my final decision,....which will be followed by a detailed review....

So far I am very impressed on how beautiful she is...10 for sure..

Madison of 'Nicole and Madison' is an incredibly beautiful and sweet young woman with piercingly gorgeous eyes. She is petite and has a petite partner to fufill your further duo fantasy if you so desire.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

The frisky kitty above me is pretty damn tiny too. And she does duos...you could cross multiple things of your bucket list at once :)

additional comments:

Oops.....my bad. In a thread entitled "petite MP", in the massage only section, I somehow missed "MP". Oh well, maybe tiny SP is further down his bucket list ;)

...and there are Lola and Alexxis, both at CMJ...

Have fun, whichever lady you end up seeing, or see them all!

toine

Guest A****l*y ***rs
Amanda Page from CMJ is also petite, but she suddenly disappear, anyone know where she is?

Am right here hun.

For sure Claire is terrific, and definitely Jude is tiny...and an excellent massage.

I am sure all the others mentioned are wonderful, however Kellyxo at CMJ is a very fit, very petite, total stunner ...

• Like 1