What is your favorite time of day to be promiscuous ?

My first response was going to be 'when I'm awake', but then I realized I do have a preference - I'm with you on the morning sex. Morning is the best time for so many things - for me, an absolute purrfect day would start with a workout - both at the gym, and in my bedroom ;)

99.9% of my sex with ladies IS always in the morning. A lady can orgasm more in the am. So yes I like to circulate my blood in the morning, nothing like a good orgasm in the AM for the gent and the lady. :)

Nothing like a lady face f*$@ing me in the morning :) YUMMY!

Edited by PistolPete
added a naughty line...shame on me.... :)
  • Like 1

Morning Sex is Definitely my favorite, gets the day started right...And I also find that I am in a much better mood through out the entire day if Ive had a.m Sex...

However I find that I get real horny between the hours of 1-3 in the afternoon, not sure what it is but everyday between those hours I am just hott and ready ;)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I must say I'm also a morning guy, this is especially true when I have a planned meeting. Waiting all day for the fun to start is not my idea of fun. ;-)

However, I may make an exception between the hours of 1-3 in the afternoon to accommodate someone else's moods. ;-)

I must say I'm also a morning guy, this is especially true when I have a planned meeting. Waiting all day for the fun to start is not my idea of fun. ;-)

However, I may make an exception between the hours of 1-3 in the afternoon to accommodate someone else's moods. ;-)

Coffee & Sex there no better way to start the morning

Guest B**na***oy

In good company that is. ;-)

In good company that is. ;-)

Not necessarily :)

Do prefer to have coffee first to wake up, sex first to get the juices going, or coffee during sex using the fellow's (or lady's) head as a cup holder?

99.9% of my sex with ladies IS always in the morning. A lady can orgasm more in the am. So yes I like to circulate my blood in the morning, nothing like a good orgasm in the AM for the gent and the lady. :)

Nothing like a lady face f*$@ing me in the morning :) YUMMY!

Really ? Prove it -lol

Do prefer to have coffee first to wake up, sex first to get the juices going, or coffee during sex using the fellow's (or lady's) head as a cup holder?

There many of times Ive seen regulars , where I left the key at the front desk , or left the door ajared . Perhaps in the shower, or still sleeping ( minds you secretly I've set my alarm and woke up earlier did the mouth wash thing ), and actually went back to bed , have him surprise me with his face between my legs , ahhhhhhh after a sip of coffee , now my mouth is warm for his cox .

Morning noon and night;) If I had to narrow it down it would be evening. Promiscuity and the night seem to go together so for me night time is the right time for sex;)

Put me down for getting down in the am. I used to have a standing Monday morning play date with a special CERB lady. I would provide the two large Starbucks dark roast coffees and she would provide the snacking afterwards, yum. Sadly, all that came to an end when I accepted full time employment. Now I'm counting the days to retirement.

Guest S*rca****sid

I think the morning has won, hands down. I'll add an afternoon quickie is great for breaking up the day.

I'm up way to early in the morning to have sex, although morning sex is good I must go with evening sex. When I have evening sex, I can still feel the warm energy at night when I'm lying in bed. Helps me sleep, sometimes I get good dreams but most important I go to sleep feeling good.

For me I have to say it depends on my mood.

I find the night lends itself to more sensual, languid romance. Soft light in the night is a useful atmosphere for a certain kind of intimacy.

I do find I'm horniest in the mornings, but those encounters also tend to be the quickest. Of course, sometimes a burst of spontaneous passion is all you want, and it sure gets the day off to a good start.

Generally though I most prefer the afternoons. I still have the energy of the morning, but am alert and controlled enough to really enjoy the fun, feel unrushed, and play the day away.

This Peach likes unplanned spur of the moment passionate sex. However, if I had to choose I'd say either morning or night.