Feeling Guilty???

I myself work out of a spa, so I see that some of the clients see different MA's and for the most of us it doesnt bother us; or at least myself, we see different men, so you should be able to see different MA's

Have a Sexy Hump Day!!!

• Like 3

Should I feel guilty seeing different MA's within the same agency? And how do MA's feel when they see this happen?

I can certainly understand where you got the question.

and honestly I have asked myself the same question..!!

Now you can still have a fantastic connection (i.e. chemistry, you 'clicked' very well.. etc...) with a MA/SP and then leave the session feeling just awesome..! and I honestly believe that MA/SP can genuinely be very happy to see some particular clients.

It what makes a session very special and fulfilling.

But please realize that you may need to tuck-in your heart string a bit.

These wonderful ladies need to earn a living... just like you and I.. they CANT do that with only 1 regular client...

So enjoy the hobby and I wish that you build new friendships like I have, because personally I can look upon the ladies I have met, smile and call them my friends.

After-all, we have shared something very intimate... ;-)

D.

Guest *l**e

No guilt. You are allowed to do whatever you want. You are not in a relationship, you are in a provider/client situation. It's a business.

Because of the nature of the biz, obviously feelings can occur, but you have the right to see as many different providers as your wallet can handle. Always be polite and nice, but enjoy as much variety as you want.

This lifestyle is poly amorous by nature, not monogamous. The ladies understand this. So see other ladies if you like, without guilt . You can also see that one lady, if you have one lady who is a favourite while also seeing other ladies.

She isn't being exclusive to you, and she doesn't expect you to be exclusive to her.

So see who you like and enjoy this lifestyle

RG

Should I feel guilty seeing different MA's within the same agency? And how do MA's feel when they see this happen?

Ya, I agree with the opinions here. It's a simple business transaction Oscar & you should not get wrapped-up in any fuzzy-minded thinking. You don't need permission to see anyone from anyone, so go for it.

Why do MPs hire more than one MA?...it's cuz people like variety and it's good for business!

As a naughty Angel working from my spa with a vast selection of beautiful woman I dont blame the gents for seeing other ladies, who could resist ?! hee hee, I even may recommend a certain lady to you! After all variety is the spice of life ;)

Edited by Taylor, Olivia Devine
  • Like 2

Yup you should feel so guilty that you should book a duo instead and invite her:) lol! I'm pretty sure they get it that sort of thing, no room for jealousy in this hobby.

• Like 1

The answer is No you should not feel guilty about seeing different MAs working for the same Spa... Nor should the MA feel jealous about you seeing other ladies... I often find myself referring gentlemen that visit me to see other ladies that work with me... many here can tell you that I am very open to tell you how wonderful are the ladies I work with...

we are like a family and we take care of each other as such!

So go out there., have fun.. Enjoy and meet all the ladies you have interest in meeting.. we are all different and we all have something special and unique to offer you! And there is a say where I come from: VARIETY MEETS PLEASURE! Cheers :)

• Like 3

I totally understand your question and reflection on the matter kind of funny to me that we question our lack of infidelity during our infidelity. Now that is what I call Ironic!!!

Additional Comments:

But seriouly do what you want. I have a handfull of girls Inlike and stick to them. I like knowing what service my $ will get me and for that reason if a girl I like is not available I usually don't go, but that's me. Had a few bad experience on connection or mileage so I play where I know!

• Like 1

You should definitely not feel guilty. I really doubt she would have a problem with you seeing another MA where she works. Women in this business understand you will see other women. Go enjoy yourself, that's the whole point of being a hobbyiest!!! :D