If characters could come to life

Most likely not. I actually don't think he (Jason Scott Lee) played Bruce that well in that movie. I realize that Bruce Lee was not a fictional character, but was real. I guess those of us who saw his movies knew that the plots were not really that intriguing or great and that his acting was not that great either. In all his movies, he played some kind of a hero displaying his exceptional martial arts skills and beating the crap out of the bad guys (with no exception). Like most MA practitioners and fans, I went to see his movies to enjoy and admire his skills and kick-ass moves. So, in essence, he could come out as any character in any of his movies, I will still see Bruce Lee, the great martial artist. Hope I didn't confuse everybody! ;)

I can't give out any rep points anymore and put a little comment. Sometimes the real people are more interesting than the characters they play. Sometimes people have far more interesting qualities in their real life and many times peoples real life become movies or documentaries because of how interesting they are. For example the movie about Elvis or the movie about Tina Turner. Great movies but I think their real lives were far more fascinating.

I think it's following the rules if someone wants to meet a real life Character for whatever reason. We all have characteristics that make us who we are. Maybe the real people are far more interesting than the actors that play the person in the movie. Sometimes the character in the movie and the actor can be equally interesting. For example I think Brandon is just as interesting as the character Eric, however, I connect to the character Eric from the movie the crow more than Brandon. Sometimes the character in the movie is more interesting than the actor. I think that all of the examples above are interesting answers that apply to this question.

With that being said I would love to meet both Billy Madison and Adam Sandler. Both are wacky great characters.

I really seriously want to bone Penny from Big Bang Theory.

Lol, after watching this clip, I tend to agree with you!

scarlett-johansson-iron-man-2.jpg

MMMMMM MUST HAVE.......

MMMMMMMMMM. I love ScarJo. I'd LOVE to make the threesome from Vicky Christina Barcelona into a foursome...

Vicky+Cristina+Barcelona+Movie+Stills+qjyt3WupBfgl.jpg

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Although I'm almost certain she'd murder me immediately after (or quite possibly during) I'd love to sleep with Alice from the show Luther.

020.jpg

I wish I was best friends with Ruby from the video game "Wet." For some reason I think this is hot. However, I like the beauty of martial arts, not hurting people. This PS3 game is pretty kick ass in my opinion.

http://www.gamespot.com/wet/

women%20video%20games%20guns%20weapons%20wet%20video%20game%203696x4551%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_72.jpg

I would KILL to hang out with Sloane and Don from The Newsroom.

Omg.. I love Don. :) hehe. I had a crazy sexy erotic dream about him a few months ago, lol. Yummy.

600full-thomas-sadoski.jpg

The first episode I watched... I was going crazy trying to figure out where I recognized him from... He was in the teen movie from the year 2000, "Loser" lol... He was kind of an asshole in it, but I had the major hots for him then too.

Screen+shot+2011-06-16+at+19.16.15.pngTomSadoski.jpgloser_1999_portrait_w858.jpg

• Like 1

I'd like to bone Christian Slater in Pump Up the Volume... And Christian Slater in Heathers. Mmmmmmmmmm. (posted originally by Cleo Catra)

I second that motion Cleo! ...Huge crush on Slater back in my teens and I never did totally get over it ;-P

Also, I'd be so into some hot action with Nicholas Brody (Damien Lewis) and Carrie Mathison (Clare Danes) from Homeland...love me some AWOL crazies ;-P

• Like 1

Magic Mike.

Oh, and I'd love to be friends with Jessica Rabbit & Betty Boop, sexiest cartoons EVER!

Animated+version+of+Jessica+Rabbit+from+Who+framed+Roger+Rabbit+_76e06a67979167d442cf456cadc8d568.jpg

Betty-boop-aparicion.jpg

Edited by xXxAxXx

Guest realnicehat

I would also willingly check in to a hospital just to be checked out by "13"

women-olivia-wilde-thirteen-dr-house-22636.jpg

Going back a bit, from WKRP In Cincinnati, while everyone thought Jennifer Marlow played by Loni Anderson was the most beautiful, I had a thing for Bailey Quarters, played by Jan Smithers

bailey.jpg

And then Daniela Ruah (plays on NCIS Los Angeles) but because she reminds me of a lady now retired that I like

full-daniela-ruah-1675572813.jpg

And for my lawyer, Alicia Florek, played by Julianna Margules

Pro_Julianna-300x300.jpg

Just a couple I'd like to meet

RG

Will Smith from 'I am Legend'

(or any of his movies)

But in 'I am Legend' I just found it so amazing that he pretty much did that whole movie on his own, him and his dog were the only characters for at least 80% of the movie and it was still quite amazing

For the purposes of a very short, perhaps unhealthy but insanely hot relationships

Didn't care for the show much, but I probably watched it in large part due to 6

Number_Six_Tricia_Helfer.jpg

Irene Adler...The BBC's Sherlock version. That confidence, that brain, damn...

Lara-Pulver-as-Irene-Adler-in-Sherlock-Holmes-1.jpg

For Wife material

Hermione Granger...not because of Emma Watson, (although she hot), but her intelligence. I find that super sexy

For Friend material...I'd so be Sherlock or the Doctor's sidekick. That would be so interesting.

She's hot, and has the sexiest voice ever.

I'd pay a lady a LOT to dress up like her...I even have a pair of New Rock boots just like hers.