Do women really like to be spanked?

I agree you

I like a little light spanking;I prefer that that one of us casually bring it up.

or if I bring it up in the heat of the moment

A little light playful spanking on the behind can be fun ;)

However, there are a select few out there who may and try and use this playful method as a defence as they turned the playful fun it into something vile, such as slapping a lady very hard , because they are sick and are looking to hurt her and see the reaction that goes along with it-those kind deserve to be slapped right back ;)

Keep it light and keep it fun ;)

• Like 1

I have been on both sides of the spank fence. On the one hand I can't for the life of me understand why someone would want to be spanked, but then on the other hand I am willing to be beg for it on all fours ... WTF? :confused0024:

I like various degrees of spank and I think what I like most is the heat that is generated in the nether regions, and I am also speaking of the literal heat that you can feel hours later on the behind. BUT as a few ladies have mentioned - hit me to hurt me and you'll be walking with a limp for a long time.

Some spankers possess the golden hand and some are just ogres.

• Like 2

After being outside all day, hot sweaty and dirty....all I gotta say "yes please" :) you ladies rock!!!

• Like 2

Any question that starts off with, "Do women like..." is a silly question, because no matter what the second part of the question is, the answer, 100% of the time will be, "Some women do like it and some women don't like it."

The only thing that really matters is, does the woman you're with like it? The only way to find that out is through communication, and with something like spanking, it's always a good idea to use your words and ask before doing.

I like being spanked by certain people in certain circumstances. In the right scene, with the right partner, I can take an impressive beating and really enjoy myself (though I prefer other types of impacts over open-hand spanking.)

But I would never want to be spanked by a client - that's just not the kind of dynamic I have with anyone I see. With my clients, if there is to be spanking, I'm the one delivering it.

• Like 4

Yes I'd like to be spanked but there's a limit a mediums spans should be fine, a hand print soank on thee other had can boost an orgasm just don't over do it. The cheeks do get sensitive

I'm somewhat surprised at the responses in this great thread. If I had to guess at the outset which way the thread would weave I would have guessed spanking would have been the preference by a clear minority but it appears the opposite is coming to pass.

God love this community, thanks!

• Like 1

I am into light BDSM and when a gentleman spank my ass and pull my hair does it ever turn me on!! Then again there's spanking and beating up a lady but as long as both R having fun I truly love it and want it!!

It's fun, U enjoy it, so do I and we both get very turn on which makes sex SO good!!!

Huuummmm.....

Barbara

xxxxooo

Certainly not all women like it. I am not into being spanked at all. I am into spanking other people with their consent. I love being the person doing the spanking. That is my thing!

Good idea to ask each person what he or she wants. You just never know.

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

I've not read through this thread so I am simply going to say my preference on this matter. I do not hit women in any way. I do not like getting my ass slapped/spanked. That's just me so what two consenting adults do is up to them. Spanking a lady is the last thing on my mind.

Recently during a Massage session the girl was giving me a reverse body slide giving me a nice view. As I was hanging on to her ass, she asked me to spank her, So I lightly spanked her as i didn't want to hurt her. But she asked me to spank her harder which I did, and she wanted me to go even harder. I don't like to it women, but she told me that it got her off. And it did. So I guess my answer to my questions is yes some women enjoy being spanked and insist on it.

I'm into giving a spanking only if I get to kiss and make the cheeks feel better afterwards.

Guest Lep*******1**7

I have never done anything except light spanking and even then some of the woman I have been with don't like that either. For me it feels like a natural thing to do when I am enjoying their pretty bum and company, but I do not indulge now without asking first. I don't know if I would be comfortable to do anything more than a playful spank though, even if the woman asked for it.

Me getting spanked is no turn on.

The following puts a slightly different perspective on the topic of spanking or other similar activities.

Not too many years ago, I was at a friends place getting ready for a party when I met her very energetic roommate. A pleasant woman, who literally burst with energy and intenseness. I knew right away, and I think anyone would, that something was amiss psychologically. In the 60s or 70s the diagnosis would have been hyperactive. As I was about to find out, she could not quiet her mind which was literally a whirlwind of thoughts. Though she was not necessarily a chaotic person, you could feel everything brewing just under the surface.

She loved being spanked because the powerful physical sensation literally washed over the turmoil in her mind and briefly gave her peace. It was a good thing she had her very caring partner who really knew what they were doing. In one of the most remarkable transformations I have ever seen, while she was being spanked, very hard, her face and physical mannerisms were in a state of total bliss and she was calm. This apparently would last about 20 to 30 minutes afterward.

I remember hearing along time ago about the Gate control theory which states that pleasant sensations can block [close the gate to] the transmission of pain signals in human beings. Although what I saw appeared to be the exact opposite. She was so relaxed and contented, as though she'd had some wine and was listening to beautiful music. It was simply astounding to see.

I only met her once or twice before she moved back to the states. Just when you think you know the vastness of human experience, Mother nature comes along and expands the horizon just a little bit more. Food for Thought.

PatrickGC

• Like 3

I enjoy being the giver and receiver of light spanking.

When it is to the point of painful, that is where I draw the line.

Spanking should be fun and playful, not hurtful.

It is somewhat of a trust issue with 2 consenting adults, and not something to get into lightly with a first time client. It is something to build up to.

I like b d s m, spanking and kink, but it is not the be-all-end-all of what I offer or like to receive.

To each their own, just happens to be something I like ;-):whip:

I had an experience a while ago while traveling, with an sp who asked me to spank her. I obliged (lightly) and she asked me to do it again harder. I playfully obliged, and she asked for it harder still. I started to feel uncomfortable as I had already left a red mark. She was adamant that she wanted it harder still. I finally had to decline as it was starting to get weird. I understand playful spanking, but it has never been my fantasy to inflict physical harm or pain on a lady.

I'm still not sure if it was actually turning her on or if she just thought it would turn me on. Either way, it was creepy. I managed to change the subject and enjoy myself but I felt a little strange about the whole experience after that.

Read your partner I guess would be my only advice before trying to push the limits with someone.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Its all about the wishes of the lady. Twice I was rather taken aback when it was demanded that I give a light spanking.I complied to the request but I did feel uncomfortable about it.Perhaps because I never indulged in this with any of my past lovers this was why it made me feel uncomfortable.

During conversation with a companion once she mentioned in passing that she enjoyed pain. During a subsequent session we explored that. My upbringing was such that, initially, I was not being firm enough to meet her wishes. Eventually there was a belt involved and I was surprised at what she wanted and where. But the evidence was clear that she enjoyed it.

But this is not something I would do with anyone else unless they explicitly requested it.

So ya, some do. Some don't.

I like to be spanked, not beaten up... Spanking brings blood to the bum area, wich makes it more sensitive (not only the bum, but the entire area).

It has to be use in accordance of both parties, and very lightly at first, as not everybody enjoys it. It also brings a little sub/dom game into the play, so I would talk to the lady before hand, so she is aware...

Its all about the wishes of the lady. Twice I was rather taken aback when it was demanded that I give a light spanking.I complied to the request but I did feel uncomfortable about it.Perhaps because I never indulged in this with any of my past lovers this was why it made me feel uncomfortable.

The experience I mentioned went beyond light spanking. I tried to oblige for a while, even beyond my comfort zone but that wasn't enough for her. I don't think of myself as a prude but she wanted me to go too far. I'd never experienced anything like that before. It just felt wrong so I stopped her. It really wierded me out. Then my paranoid thoughts started creeping in. Maybe she wants me to leave a mark do she can call the cops or blackmail me. (My mind often jumps to the worst possible conclusion). Anyway, took away from what could have been a great experience.

I like to be spanked, not beaten up... Spanking brings blood to the bum area, wich makes it more sensitive (not only the bum, but the entire area).

It has to be use in accordance of both parties, and very lightly at first, as not everybody enjoys it. It also brings a little sub/dom game into the play, so I would talk to the lady before hand, so she is aware...

I think this captures it perfectly. Spanking can be so much fun - in so many different ways - once everyone's on the same wavelength.

Just depends on the person, some like and some don't... One girl I met once really liked to be spanked and it was quite fun but she also returned e favor to me haha... Not spanking but did leave marks but was cool with it.

Think it might just be your comfort level with the person, but I'm totally comfortable is spanking too hard... Does feel uncomfortable a bit.

Guest *ik****g

I understand the concept that some people have a relationship with pain, but personally, I'm just not wired for that.

light spanking is always fun, as long as it's within well set out limitations.

if someone asked me to spank them so hard that it was on the verge of beating up, I would be showing them the back side of my door!

Bondage and discipline is something that I do, and for the fortunate few I will receive it, but that is after many encounters and a trust issue.

For some reason, my ass looks pretty good when it's a little pink ;-)

• Like 2