Summer at Angel Touch

I add the pleasure of meeting Summer from Angel Touch the other day.

WOW. I've been going to MP for the last 10 years in both Ottawa and Montreal and this was by far my best experience so far.

I whould see her everyday if i could.

You must see her once in your life.

Thanks for the tip Kenny. She sure looks hot and has some good reviews. Another fine lady that I must see. My difficulty is going to Angel's and not seeing Maya..... hard to do :)

I think that this should be into the recommendations section - not the discussion section. Maybe MOD can move it.

Glad you are enjoying Ottawa's vast array of talented ladies - there are many ;)

I think that this should be into the recommendations section - not the discussion section. Maybe MOD can move it.

Glad you are enjoying Ottawa's vast array of talented ladies - there are many ;)

The OP is a low-profile member, he has had only one posting so far, so he doesn't have access to the recommendations section yet.

Sorry if this is a newby question, but in general what kind of services are offered at massage places like Paradise? Is it just a massage by a sexy girl, or is there a 'happy ending' involved?

Sorry if this is a newby question, but in general what kind of services are offered at massage places like Paradise? Is it just a massage by a sexy girl, or is there a 'happy ending' involved?

Your door fee will cover the use of the shower and a massage from the sexy lady for the alotted time. Most MA's will offer upgraded services for additional fees. At a minimum this would be topless or nude massage with release, but depending on the lady and your rapport can include things like reverse massage and bodyslides. Not all MA's offer every service, and some may not offer them all the time for various reasons. This can be discussed before the appointment begins.

Some parlors have a fixed price approach that covers any extras as part of the appointment fee.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1