Well its been a while since i posted a great review of an SP in this city.

and it's been a while since i felt this great after a session in this city, lol. So if you have the time, and stamina, i'd would 110% recommend Lyla from BP.

YMMV- her incall was very clean, and she is super sweet, i didn't expect to get a GFE experience, but it surely was welcomed. If you're fit, and can drive without stalling before your time expires then she won't penalize you. So no rush i guess. She looks way gorgeous face to face than in her pics.

her other gf that was there offered a 3way, and if i knew that in advance i know I would've went for it. The menu with her is probably discreet and i shouldn't post it on this thread.

I can say she loves to get pounded..Hard! Just think of Thor's hammer when it hits an opponent! OR you can be Thor of the hour! and she can be Jane Foster, or Wonder woman! lol.

and please be clean, play safe, be sweet. She is classy and takes care of her clients veery well.

ENJOY! ;)

PS69

• Like 4

Keyanna is really pretty. more prettier than her photos, although i am more attracted to brunettes, so to each their own. She is very friendly too. I'm thinking of trying her out next time, if i had a lot of free time, i would book a session with Keyanna, Escada and lyla all for one session at the same time :p that would be Amazing, hmm maybe too much lol.

cheers

Phil, if you do see her again and receive another GFE session feel free to give the gal a business tip to update her ad from "safe play" to true GFE or something along those lines. My preferences include DFK/bbbj (I'm sure many other hobbyists prefer this too) so if her ad had those options listed which you insinuated she offers by saying she gave GFE, she'd have a lot more gentlemen wanting to spend time with her including myself. Unfortunately, if an ad says "safe play" only I don't bother calling a lady to ask for specific services like DFK to respect her wishes......anyways I'm ranting now. Thanks for the review. :)

Phil, if you do see her again and receive another GFE session feel free to give the gal a business tip to update her ad from "safe play" to true GFE or something along those lines. My preferences include DFK/bbbj (I'm sure many other hobbyists prefer this too) so if her ad had those options listed which you insinuated she offers by saying she gave GFE, she'd have a lot more gentlemen wanting to spend time with her including myself. Unfortunately, if an ad says "safe play" only I don't bother calling a lady to ask for specific services like DFK to respect her wishes......anyways I'm ranting now. Thanks for the review. :)

I have seen her. I think it's because she is very much a ymmv provider. Meaning if you are somewhat attractive, clean, respectful she may do a bit more. Most providers such as this won't advertise gfe. Makes sense to me.

its awesome :)

really? :(

I would love to have a bit more information about this provider. Frankly, the opening post did not provide a lot to go on. I get that "she likes to get pounded", "you need stamina", and "she's awesome"..

I would like to know..

1. lfk, dfk, or no kissing

2. cbj or bbbj

3. daty or no daty

4. greek or no greek

And yes, I'm sure that everyone needs to understand "YMMV" for each of these services, that's fine, but let's get something tangible on the table as a starting point.. as I am not about to book a session with her just "to pound her".

Thanks in advance.. xmy556

• Like 1

really? :(

I would love to have a bit more information about this provider. Frankly, the opening post did not provide a lot to go on. I get that "she likes to get pounded", "you need stamina", and "she's awesome"..

I would like to know..

1. lfk, dfk, or no kissing

2. cbj or bbbj

3. daty or no daty

4. greek or no greek

And yes, I'm sure that everyone needs to understand "YMMV" for each of these services, that's fine, but let's get something tangible on the table as a starting point.. as I am not about to book a session with her just "to pound her".

Thanks in advance.. xmy556

Your exactly right!

I can understand the YMMV thing to a certain extent. If I was an SP and offered kissing but some guy shows up with green teeth and skunk breath it would be off the table.

That said, given 80% of the guys who visit are likely clean and respectable, there needs to be a reasonable list of expected services that she will provide

before I'm going to book her.

Cheers

I saw her to today, and my experience echoed Phil's first hot-damn-my-balls-are-gonna-get-bruised-from-the-pounding experience. I don't know if I could survive a full hour with this girl. She oozes a Jayde-like sexuality that's tough to find.

Apparently the B&S was from other girls she'd been working with trying to steal her clients. Current phone # on BP is good, though. I can understand the hesitation of members to TOFTT again after two confirmed B&S situations, but I had a good time.

Guest Sno****54

Anyone has seen her lately? According to one of her pics, it seems she losted weight dramatically. I fear she is sick; so, I wish it is not due to eventual services offered for ladies in the no-fly list.

Guest Sno****54
Where do you see a photo of her? She hasn't advertised in well over a month. I think shes left the biz.

I found an old link at the another ..erb. Her phone was still the same two weeks ago. So, I met her then, and I was scared by her appeareance: pure bones. If you check the link, it's a pic in black and white. That photo is the closer one to her current looking. Before, she was curvier. It's the reason why I'm asking other opinions of people who have seen her lately.

I saw her this past weekend, not for a session though.

She is on my NO FLY LIST. Which is ironic, cause i posted this raving positive review of her, and now No comment.

Cheers