This Guy is a Legend

Van Damme is a great action movie star. A split like this is not unusual for a martial artist - but between two moving trucks? This is amazing!

It hurts just looking at him doing the splits

But on two trucks driving backwards, you gotta be f*ckin crazyLOL

or very very good

Not taking away from JCVD and his doing the splits, but some credit is due the drivers and observers (note two people in each truck)...one wrong move on their part and JCVD could be walking funny, or not at all for the rest of his life.

But he is amazing, can't take that away from him

RG

Guest ChantalSummers

Truly incredible!! I also love his passion when talking about his talent!! Plus his accent is so sexy ;).

I always found him to be a bit conceited. Though I might be as well if I'd reached his status and ability in his art. His talent, dedication and this feat are certainly to be admired:)

That's really ballsy!

The drivers and observers, and of course the engineers that designed the steering control system being demonstrated, deserve most of the credit.

Most any ballet dancer or gymnast could have done the splits, but of course they would need some big brass balls to go though with it.

My groin hurts just thinking about it!

I must have watched that video a half dozen times when It first came out. It was great. Never been a huge fan of his, but that was something!

The Chuck Norris spoof, and Van Damme's space response had me chuckling pretty good. :)

• Like 1