Borrowing/sharing an incall

Hey Guys - I am wondering if SPs with either a permanent incall, or, a rented one (hotel room for a few days) would ever consider "subletting" it for 1 or 2 hrs to a hobbiest with a need for an incall from time to time? Perhaps this already occurs? If not, does it make sense to get paid for your space if it is sitting empty? Perhaps you could even stay and watch. If you have a permanent incall and would be open to making arrangements to sublet it occasionally, please PM me.

Thanks.

I know providers sometimes do this with other providers. However, it takes trust to do this. After all, whose name is on the lease? She is the one who is most at risk if someone decides to do something stupid or dangerous.

I would have an issue providing my incall location to a hobbyist. Could I trust him? Who is he going to bring in? Is he going to steal from me? Is he going to set up secret video cameras while I'm not looking?

I would just look at getting a hotel, if you only need it for an hour or two a month.

• Like 3

Why not just get a hotel that offers a day rate? Just from an outsider's POV it isn't just that the lady who has the apartment who needs to know and trust you, she really has to know and trust the lady you are going to see

Also the lady may not want other ladies knowing where her incall location is

Just a couple quick thoughts

RG

• Like 4

If anyone can recommend a hotel with a day rate I would appreciate it.

The Welcomm Inn on Michael Street has a day rate of $60 which comes to around $69 with tax. I believe you can have the room until 4 pm.

All major hotels offer a day rate, all you have to do is ask. However they are subject to availability. The Marriott on Kent does for sure and often has them available.

the Chimo on St-Laurent and the Holiday Inn express both have day rates.

They do not advertise it online, but if you call they often can accommodate.

The average-ish rates(well from what I remember two years ago) was about 60$ from 10-5pm type.

It is really not rare for travelling people to want to book an hotel for a few hours to take a nap.

Those two hotels are clean and decent. Obviously not the most upscale of hotels in Ottawa, but still good :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

The new Marriott Residence Inn on Walkley is a very nice hotel and has only been open for about a month...well equipped with dishes, glasses, small kitchen etc...

A great hotel for daytime, a little pricey at $95 but...it's yours for the day. Last time I had it from 8 am til midnight.