No Intercourse

I like the GFE service but I don't prefer to have intercourse when I am with a SP. My preference is giving and receiving oral and finishing off with a good slow hj. I really love DATY and is always one of my criteria when researching for a SP. Am I alone in this or are there like minded souls out there as well?

All you have to do is mention what your looking for and I am sure all of them out there will honor your request.

All you have to do is mention what your looking for and I am sure all of them out there will honor your request.

Most of the time they do honour my requests but sometimes things move to fast and next thing you know I am going with the flow. Can't say I am always thinking straight once things get going. There are some very talented ladies out there!

Most of the time they do honour my requests but sometimes things move to fast and next thing you know I am going with the flow. Can't say I am always thinking straight once things get going. There are some very talented ladies out there!

So, your problem would be? Lol.

I like the GFE service but I don't prefer to have intercourse when I am with a SP. My preference is giving and receiving oral and finishing off with a good slow hj. I really love DATY and is always one of my criteria when researching for a SP. Am I alone in this or are there like minded souls out there as well?

I am sure any sp who has a variety of options available would already have this worked out. I have worked out a special rate for this, since the majority of my clients who are looking for hjs are not looking for "gfe" elements the rates are close but different. This is kind of fun in a 69 position, actually (keeping in mind it is hj not bj) The rate is not as high as fs, but not as low as my non-fs sessions. There must be others who have developed the same sorts of options :wink:

I would not switch to fs when someone has chosen not to do fs; unless asked; because I think that that would be very disrespectful of their wishes.

Actually, what you are saying is very common. Since I charge for my time, the rate is the same and my clients are okay with that.

Actually, what you are saying is very common. Since I charge for my time, the rate is the same and my clients are okay with that.

I understand that and fully agree. I like all the other aspects of GFE - touching, caressing, kissing. Just when it comes to final relief I am not a big fan of intercourse. Does that make me unique or do others feel the same?

I understand that and fully agree. I like all the other aspects of GFE - touching, caressing, kissing. Just when it comes to final relief I am not a big fan of intercourse. Does that make me unique or do others feel the same?

not unique in your request at all. I have many clients who are fans of a hj finish...a couple of them used to frequent MPs before for example. As Angela said tho, many of us charge for our time, not the action, and those clients I see are still willing to pay the amount for the full hour.

depending on the lady you're addressing in first contact sometimes stating that you are looking for just caressing, kissing and hj might hint that you are looking to pay less .....if you're alright with paying the full amount for the time you spend with her, but just mention that to avoid any awkwardness should things move further, you would like to avoid fs as a finish.

who know, your lady may have a special rate for that. But Even if she doesn't you have brought your request up politely and all your cards are on the table :-)

My thoughts are that all various types of hobbyist requests and desires are out there. If there are unique situations, I would not think yours would fit in there as it seems fairly common (no disrespect). Unique requests to me would be some really far out stuff which I don't even want to mention but which I'm sure some SPs have come across.

Unique requests to me would be some really far out stuff which I don't even want to mention but which I'm sure some SPs have come across.

Kangaroo suit right Sixernine :?: :sm185:

not unique in your request at all. I have many clients who are fans of a hj finish...a couple of them used to frequent MPs before for example.

Glad I am not unique - at least in that wayI used to see MP but while they are very good at what they do, I also like other aspects that usually are not available.

As Angela said tho, many of us charge for our time, not the action, and those clients I see are still willing to pay the amount for the full hour.

depending on the lady you're addressing in first contact sometimes stating that you are looking for just caressing, kissing and hj might hint that you are looking to pay less .....if you're alright with paying the full amount for the time you spend with her, but just mention that to avoid any awkwardness should things move further, you would like to avoid fs as a finish.

I aways pay upfront before discussing what it is I prefer.

who know, your lady may have a special rate for that. But Even if she doesn't you have brought your request up politely and all your cards are on the table :-)

I did have a regular that knew what I wanted and offered to give me a discount, but she was so good at what she did for me she deserved every bit and sometimes more.

I did have a regular that knew what I wanted and offered to give me a discount, but she was so good at what she did for me she deserved every bit and sometimes more.

agreed many ladies (including myself) have been known to give regulars discounts. I just wouldn't expect it on a first encounter :-)

I love your new hair look. Wow.

agreed many ladies (including myself) have been known to give regulars discounts. I just wouldn't expect it on a first encounter :-)

I love your new hair look. Wow.

its actually a pic from the summer...but my hair doesnt really sway too far from that, lol....thanks for the compliment! :-)