What do SP's want for Christmas? I'll fulfill one Christmas wish (if reasonable)

Ok, so I was thinking, I don't contribute much to CERB but I get alot out of it. I've only started 4 threads in over a year which is not good.

So here goes. SP's, MP,s what would u like for Christmas? I'll grant one Christmas wish, provided this thread gets some decent replies and provided atleast one is reasonable lol. IE, no cars , houses etc lol.

Creativity counts but not necessy. Submit more than one idea if you want. If you live out of town and you win I'll mail it to you.

I'm not sure why I'm doing this except I bought myself some little thing today that I've needed for 10 years and could never rationalize buying it so...........

What would you like "Santa" to bring you?

I donate 25% of my earnings for the month of December (and random donations) throughout the year to the SPCA.

I would love your local SPCA to get spolied with blankets, food, toys and money...

I adore all animals and volunteer my time at the shelter when I can, so a little happiness to the animals in the shelter is what I would ask for!

xxoo

Bobbi Victoria

• Like 1

Holy shit Bobbi. That's really nice. Wish I was close to you to help with your earnings in December.... :-)

Holy shit Bobbi. That's really nice. Wish I was close to you to help with your earnings in December.... :-)

I'll second that...and I think that I love you Bobbi! (I mean that in the spiritual/karmic sense).

Guest C****** K***e

Mine is boxing gloves. Like you, I've been wanting to start boxing for years, but as someone who makes half a living from my appearance, and the other half with my fingers/hands, I have a hard time justifying buying the gloves. However, if someone else were to buy them...;-)

Find the group in your area that does an "adopt a family" for Xmas. Or they may do a tree with gifts for kids and you pick one of the envelopes off the tree and fulfill the child's wish for Xmas. YW/YMCA, various missions, Salvation Army, etc will all have something to choose from.

http://www.woodgreen.org/support/Adopt-A-Family.html

http://www.torontocitymission.com/adoptafamily.html

http://www1.salvationarmy.org/can/www_can_bc.nsf/vw-sublinks/B11CAED11BC091738025739A0065994D?openDocument

Seriously, sps do not need anything other than your continued visits, imo. A few in the Vancouver area and elsewhere do food bank discounts -- you bring gift cards or canned items and they will give you a discount from your session.

Guest S**a*Q

A flute (pref. second hand)... I had to put mine in pawn and haven't gotten her back yet, but I'm also assuming it's gone now. :( I miss playing it actually, which I didn't think that I would.

*(Compared to other request, yes mine is a little selfish, however I do a lot for everyone in mt daily life. The flute, I play for myself... so I think I'm allowed selfishness at times ;) )

MERRY XXXMAS! (It's early I know, but I figured I'll get it out of the way...)

For me it would be to send some gifts to the little girl I help in Africa, but they don't accept gifts, only money...but I don't know if it really go to them, so I don't send more money...I would just so much see her drawing pictures with some color crayon that I did give her. It would be so special for me

A couple of things I could really use:

-bus tickets to Toronto

-someone to pay my cell phone bill

-incense, particularly frankinscense and myrrh

-a massage with a professional massage therapist

-an ink cartridge for an HP all in one 1200 series (I think).

-a bookcase OR a cheap Ikea pull-out couch.

-a scratching post for my cat

This is a great idea!

• Like 1