Would a die hard Rider fan miss tonight's game to meet the right woman?

As a die hard Roughrider fan since 1975 today is a once in a lifetime occasion. I do post the question would any die hard Rider fan skip tonight's game to be with the right woman whether she be an SP you have always wanted to see or an ordinary potential girlfriend? My honest response to this question would be yes but she would have to be off the charts my type. Even then it would be an extremely tough decision. Of course one can DVR the game but we all know watching a delayed live sporting event is not the same.

• Like 1

Well I'm not a die hard Rider fan, football isn't my interest, but irrespective of any of my interests, if the chance came to meet the right woman definitely the woman takes priority.

You'll have many chances in life for your interests (including football) but meeting the right woman, that can be a once in a lifetime, life changing event.

There will be other chances for your interests, but the right woman, this may be the only chance...no PVR's for her

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Well i am not a big football fan so the Grey Cup would easily lose out to the opportunity to see a beautiful lady.... Hell I am a Big Toronto Maple Leaf Fan and a would skip there game in the stanley cup final to see the right lady or at least i would organize our meeting so that we could do everything we wanted and still see the game.. (she is secretly a LEAFS fan... she just does not know it yet).

BTW for all the wonderful Ladies of CERB who are Die Hard Rider Fans...will you be accepting appointments during the game????

For me the choice is obvious, simply I am not a huge sports fan by any means.

An opportunity to connect with a fine lady would be much more satisfying.. ;-)

Damn right we would....we're men, we've learned to multi-task in order to be with the right woman. Why else would we have invented instant replay and the highlight reel??

In my opinion....the kcker should not be the only one punting today!! ;)

Guest realnicehat

Ok, so I started reading this thread thinking that you actually had an opportunity to go to the game. The chance to see your favourite team compete for and hopefully win the Grey Cup in your hometown could truly be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

But then you mention the option to PVR. So am I to understand that the question is between amazing sex and watching a football game in your rec room?

If that's the case I think you should just combine the two. I'm sure you could find a lovely lady to enjoy the game with you if you explained things to her. Just make sure you get the sex out of the way before you start the snacking. No woman wants a dude flopping all over her once she has a belly full of beer and nachos.

Being that the game is happening in my home town, and I am a DIE HARD Riders fan, I would KILL to be freezing my ass off in Mosaic Stadium tonight. However, I will take wearing green and watching the game with Emily Rushton while her Ticats LOSE instead.

Ice4fun... NOOOO appointments, there's football on !!!

GO RIDERS GO !!!!!!!!!!

Green is the colour, football is the game!

We're all together, and winning is our aim!

So cheer us on through the sun and rain,

Saskatchewan Roughriders is our naaaame !!!!!

WOOOO!

• Like 1

Being that the game is happening in my home town, and I am a DIE HARD Riders fan, I would KILL to be freezing my ass off in Mosaic Stadium tonight. However, I will take wearing green and watching the game with Emily Rushton while her Ticats LOSE instead.

GO RIDERS GO !!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO!

How can you NOT cheer for a team with a cat for a mascot?

Im running to the market to grab you a watermelon and later when I serenade you with Roar you can cry into your melon....

And YES I am the luckiest as I have a date with Savannah Lane.....I do get the BEST of BOTH worlds....

Saint John and I are the luckiest people alive....and we even brought you almost Regina Temps so you can feel like your at home Miss Lane :)

Lets GO TiCATS!!!!

• Like 2

GO RIDERS GO !!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO!

Savannah and Emily...and the gray cup.... what a dream duo.. kinda wish I was in Saint John for the half time.

Sorry Emily but i have to go with GO RIDERS GO

Guest S*rca****sid

I don't think any die hard Rider fan would miss this game for anyone! For the sake of all men in Saskatchewan, let's hope no one goes into labour tonight while the game is on. It may be a point of contention throughout their relationship.

being born and raised in Saskatoon - HELL NO !

in a 101 years this was only the 4th championship season , and the opportunity to do it on home field is too much of a perfect storm to be ignored .

in my 43 years , I have done a little better with the ladies than the RIDERS ! with the grey cup .

if she is my right lady , than she was too involved with game herself to have time for any of my advances .

Third year in a row the home team has played in & won the Grey Cup!

Where is it being played next year? In Vancouver, the trend could continue...but I hope not.

Edited by Peachka
  • Like 1