Veronica's Vixens

I think they stole one of Keissy's picture, purple bikni

Lot's of girl's in different cities across Canada have stolen some of her photo's. One being that Chelsea the dancer that visit's here every so often.

I guess in a perverse way that could be taken as a complement that so many women prefer Keissy' s picture to their own. A complement Keissy would like to decline I'm sure.

It is ironic that an agency claiming to be Winnipeg's only licensed, legitimate agency uses all stolen images in their ads.

Kind of an open and shut case re their integrity. Or lack thereof.

• Like 1

Well after seeing a whack of ads on BP from them this morning I figured I would do a quick search on these forums and found this thread.

Makes you go hmmmmm...... Why do they even bother?

Unless someone can shed some different light on this topic?

Well after seeing a whack of ads on BP from them this morning I figured I would do a quick search on these forums and found this thread.

Unless someone can shed some different light on this topic?

Travellers who have never partaken ca be led astray by nice ads. I still remember a friend telling me a story about a co-worker of his who was on a business trip in Winnipeg, and called an agency advertising in the yellow pages (yes, this was 25+ years ago) called "Blondes, Blondes, Blondes"... when she arrived, she was definitely not a blonde. But he paid her anyway and off she went with his money. And that's why they bother.

Only need a couple of suckers a week to pay the rent...

For the same reason "Microsoft technical support" keep calling. If you try to sell to enough people you are bound to find someone to pony up the bucks.

I'm sure a lot more people look at backpage than look at review boards!

The same old scammers have been on backpage, using the same stolen pictures, for years. They only get away with it because of the lack of knowledge on customer's part.