Amelia Heart & Emma Alexandra - Duo

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest W***ledi*Time

Recently, I found myself meditating glumly upon the impending Christmas season. Just like Dr. Suess's creature, my Grinch fingers were nervously drumming.

But then, also like the Grinch ... I suddenly got a wonderful, awful idea. No, I corrected myself: it was a WONDERFUL, AWESOME IDEA. What better way to chase away the seasonal blues than to arrange a togethering with two of my favourite ladies?

Amelia www.sweetameliaheart.com sweetameliaheart.com/blog

Emma http://www.emmaalexandrapage.com http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=5891

After a brief coordination of schedules, all was magically lined up. I think my heart grew three sizes that day. It turned out that Amelia couldn't wait to meet Emma, and Emma couldn't wait to meet Amelia. After a further week of anticipation, at last monday found me, still Grinch-like, whizzing my load through the bright morning light toward our three-way rendezvous.

The celebrations were graciously hosted by Emma. The two hours that the three of us spent together turned out to be paced just right for what I needed -- frenetic by times, but mostly just plain, relaxed, companionable fun. A LOT of fun!

Of course, it's no secret that each of these ladies is knock-out gorgeous. The privilege of seeing Emma and Amelia side-by-side (and I can't even count how many other interesting positions) was also the privilege of being able to admire how each served to complement and intensify the visual impact of the other's lovely assets. The feeling, sights, textures, lovely smells and scrumptious tastes of both Amelia and Emma were amazing and wonderful.

Despite just meeting that afternoon for the first time (as far as in-the-flesh goes), Emma and Amelia were by no means backward in happily getting acquainted. Their breasts and nipples were soon mutually warmed up, and it was not long before I found my ownself happily smothered and simultaneously pummeled by four large soft blunt instruments (apparently the technical term is: "Boobies!!!"). After being solicitously checked for concussion (ha ha), I was pushed down on the bed, and these two luscious ladies began sampling me, and presenting themselves for sampling, in a continuous, dizzying cycle of permutations and combinations. Their two tongues and kissing techniques wandered at will and had their way -- sometimes apart, sometimes together. Four sets of yummy lips, each their own unique and beloved flavour, did the same. Mmmmmm. So many erogenous bits, so many exquisite morsels demanding and commanding attention!

Eventually, after more positional change-ups than I could rightly keep track of, the confusing sensory smorgasbord temporarily resolved itself, and I found myself in the midst of a luxurious, grinding, bouncing cowgirl with Amelia, while Emma was ... now where was Emma? Ah ... Emma was busy cuffing my wrists and chaining them to the frame of the bed ...

As I lay prone on the bed with my hands and arms cuffed and chained, Amelia disengaged and Emma lay herself over my left leg, pinning it down, and settled into her best bj rhythm. Mmmm ... very very nice. Amelia reappeared above me on the bed, stood straddling my chest and ... produced her dildo, "Godzilla". Soon Amelia was plunging "Godzilla" slowly and sensuously in and out of herself while leaning above me, pendulous breasts swaying, deliciously moaning, her gaze locked unwaveringly on my own awestruck eyes. Sweet mother of mercy, what a vision! All the while, without ceasing and without mercy, Emma kept up, and intensified, the urgency of her achingly, squirmingly relentlessly wonderful bj. My brain-circuits began flickering in continuous overload-cycle, skittering randomly between the view and squishy sounds of Amelia ministering to herself; the blistering sight of Amelia's lustfilled eyes devouring mine; and, in a vista framed by Amelia's creamy spread thighs, the sight and feel of Emma feverishly ministering to me, and the heat of Emma's own smoldering eyes, also intensely glued to mine -- seemingly tapping into my very soul.

Did I mention the unstopping and unstoppable, excruciatingly pleasurable bj??? How long this inexorable spiral of insanity went on, I cannot say. I wanted it to last forever ... but then again, I also badly badly needed to make it end, as my mind skittered on the brink of coming completely unhinged.

My legs started spasming of their own accord; I pulled the rattling chain that secured my wrists hard-taught, first this way, then that; I frantically grabbed the bedframe and pulled, then pushed, then pulled again with all my might to somehow, any way, give some scrap of relief to the demented waves of exquisitely agonizing tension rippling recklessly and without mercy through my body. The bed swayed and protested under my violently jerking assault, causing Amelia to stumble; she plopped herself down, the base of the fully-buried "Godzilla" hard against my chest; then regained her balance and again stood up, grabbing the four-poster's iron canopy-frame for stability. Emma never missed a beat, purposefully driving home her rhythm. The intensity of my pleasure had long ago soared past the point of being endurable, yet still I thrashed, reaching desperately for relief.

Finally my soul found sweet mercy, and relief burst -- in shocking, neverending, beatific, ecstaticly crushing waves. Amelia crumpled down on one side of me, and Emma crawled up, lying on the other side. After a few minutes of stunned silence, Amelia asked ... "Are you still alive?"

(Apparently, it turns out, I was also quite vocal during all this -- after the session, Amelia asked me: "What was Emma doing to you? I've never heard you make noises like that before!!" ha ha ...whatever noises were coming out of me, if they even remotely expressed how both Emma and Amelia were making me feel just then, then they must really have been something to hear!)

An amazing Peak Experience for me. It shows what is sometimes possible when you feel truly connected with your companions, and the stars align.

Suffice it to say further, that after cuddling and recovery, much more fun ensued over the next hour involving, among other things, considerable shuddering and twitching induced by strap-on and Magic Wand play between Emma and Amelia (p.s. after some blood filtered back into my brain, I helped too).

Fringe Benefits

Afterwards, back out in the "real" world, a Haligonian civilian happened to ask Amelia and me what brought us to the city. I explained that I myself had just dropped into town for some Sushi. This prompted the proud Halifax citizen to wax lyrical about all the attractions of Halifax, and to suggest hopefully that we had probably found some "fringe benefits" in the city besides just the Sushi. I glanced at Amelia, and she was already looking at me with that wickedly-dancing sparkle she sometimes gets in her eyes. Knowing that at that moment both she and I were having identical visions of Emma, I could only nod my assent. Given the typical Nova Scotian penchant for drollery, this understatement was particularly apt ... there had indeed been some "fringe benefits" enjoyed at Emma's that afternoon.

Thank-you Emma and Amelia! Thank-you Amelia and Emma! Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night ... visions of sugar-plums will be dancing in my dreams for a very long time to come.

(p.s. for a more tongue-in-cheek account of this encounter, and photos of Emma taken by Amelia, see the WWErotic Divas Showdown and related posts on Amelia's blog.)

YMMV.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Wow is all i can say.Wit that was brilliant writing. I must say that the imagination is so much more vivid when one has seen these two wonderful ladies in person. (but not at the same time ). You ladies rock!!! :bddog:

Wholly Shit WIT, what an awesome encounter that you are sharing with us. :-)

Thank you for sharing that was a great review and obviously a reccomendation ... actually that story in it's detail is worthy of the penthouse or playboy letter ;) I used to commute to Halifax for work.. I missed out!

Guest W***ledi*Time
I see you even posed for photos... very nice!

ha ha ... doc, I see that one little indiscretion with lingerie and a camera is going to haunt me for a while ...

Hey WIT you will be glad to hear, i have a new picture in mind now when i see a post by you.:bowdown: I now inspire to be just like you ;-). One could only imagine what you would've had to endure doing what you did.:rolleyes:

Very awesome by all involved, and deserves "three thumbs up" for all 3 participants, nice write up too WIT!:wink:

Very awesome by all involved, and deserves "three thumbs up" for all 3 participants, nice write up too WIT!:wink:

Very nice review, masterfully written, but I am going to have try that experience myself just to get the full effect. Emma does have a special way of drawing new and different sounds from a person...You are one lucky man.....I can hardly wait to meet Ameila in concert with Emma...WOW. You have a super, well deserved holiday Wrinkled.

Guest C**Tra****er

It all started back in January with an innocent enough question on Amelia?s blog, what are your New Year?s Sexual Resolutions? Easy enough question to answer, I?ve always wanted to have a threesome. I had opportunities in University, but for some reason or another they never panned out. Amelia said to me, ?I think we can make that happen.?

Then an unimaginable tragedy struck and Emma Alexandra moved away to Montreal.

I?m a patient guy and knowing that Emma would come back eventually I put the fantasy in the back of my mind.

Fast forward to May, and Amelia tells me that Emma is coming for a visit and we could make that duo happen if I still wanted to. "Definitely!!!", I say. The stars align and we setup a time to meet.

Amelia called me earlier in the day to tell me where the festivities would be held and to ask "Are you excited?". Excited was a bit of an understatement! I found it very difficult to stay in my office and concentrate - the anticipation of the forthcoming burlesque show, among other things, was running through my mind. I wandered aimlessly amongst my coworkers waiting for my departure time to arrive. Finally time to go!

I arrived at the suite Emma was staying in and was greeted in the lobby by Miss A, looking beautiful as always. We walk upstairs and she introduces me to Emma One thing I should point out is that I had never met Emma before, all I had to go on is the wonderful posts about her on Cerb and the great things that Amelia had told me. Well, what a sweet and beautiful lady! Within a couple of minutes of chatting and laughing, I felt like we were all old friends. With everything in place and Mr. Livingstone perched on the night table with a bird's eye view it was...

Show Time!

Amelia's theme for May and June is burlesque and this is one show that you don't want to miss. It's hot and sexy, just like it's performer, with high heels and lingerie, and if you're very lucky, you might get to be a prop in the show. The level of sensuality, teasing and suggestive poses and eye contact gets me EVERY time. Amelia says that this is one of her favorite sessions and it shows! The show ended with Amelia sitting on my lap, sans lingerie with us locked in a deep embrace. At this point, I think I'd forgotten that Amelia and I weren't alone as I was so focused on the passionate kissing until I felt Emma yanking, yes yanking!, off my jeans.

Off with any clothes that any of us might still be wearing and I find myself thrown back on the bed (who did that?) and Amelia and I continue sampling each other while Emma settled in for the beginning of what would become a BJ of EPIC proportions. Hands, tongues, boobs! and mouths everywhere in a mind-numbing carousel of moaning and cries of pleasure. Like a kid in a candy store I had found many things that I liked and many things that I would sample over and over again, did I mention boobs? We had settled into a nice rhythm until...

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK "HOUSEKEEPING"

WTF? Seems that I had parked my car incorrectly, and they wished to have it rectified. "No worries" I say, "I'll move it. Any idea where my pants are?" lol Truth be told, Emma had me at about my breaking point, and a couple minutes of cool down were in order!

With the car moved to a more acceptable position, I returned to Emma's suite and we began anew with Emma receiving a lap dance from Amelia, and then once again I was thrown back onto the bed (who did it this time?) and we continued where we left off. I didn't think that Emma could improve on her previous bj, but god was I wrong! She produced this jar of (what was that stuff again?), something watermelon? flavored and rubbed it on my penis before continuing with the bj. This stuff is heavenly and WOW, what an intense sensation, intermittent hot and cold, driving me crazy, a feeling that I never wanted to end! Of course I think my eyes were rolled back in my head and I was shaking because Amelia asked me if I was OK haha, "Oh My God" I kept saying. Just the lustful look in her eyes and her smile drives me crazy. Some more position changes before we finally collapse on the bed. I say collapse because I'm not sure if I could have stood up! Amelia remarked to me a couple of days later, "That was soo fucking hot!"

Once I'm finally able to talk, all I can say is WOW! We cuddled and just basked in the afterglow with more kissing and touching. What an intense and crazy couple of hours I've just spent with these two beautiful ladies. Even as I think back as I write this, it still seems like a vivid dream.

I don't think I could ever capture the true essence of this encounter with mere words. Suffice to say this is an adventure that I will always remember. Amelia, I can't thank you enough for making one of my fantasies come true. And Emma, all I can say is WOW lol.

I haven't been paying much attention to the Reco section of late...and for some reason i decide to look today...thanks CT for letting me relive our amazing 3some...i'll be back hopfully before Amelia leaves on her trip...perhaps we can do it all again...lol...kisses

Guest C**Tra****er

I guess I haven't either as I didn't see your post! This memory is just as vivid in my head as the day it happened... but it's definitely a memory I'd love to add to :)

I haven't been paying much attention to the Reco section of late...and for some reason i decide to look today...thanks CT for letting me relive our amazing 3some...i'll be back hopfully before Amelia leaves on her trip...perhaps we can do it all again...lol...kisses

Guest W***ledi*Time

I thought it would be timely to revisit this thread now, since the A&E Summer Tour is currently in full swing. I was privileged to catch opening night in Halifax.

I am surpassingly pleased, and totally unsurprised, that Amelia and Emma are very comfortable together, get along famously, and clearly enjoy each other's company immensely. Being sandwiched between these two ladies is a rich experience, and loads of just plain, sexy fun. Creativity abounds when Emma and Amelia get down to bouncing their energy off each other.

Permit me one rambling, Quixotic observation. A delightful sensation (out of many!) that has particularly struck me, is that these ladies' bodily thermostats differ, and that my own temperature seems to be set in between the two. Emma's body has always felt hot to me, and Amelia's has always felt cool. Finding myself deliciously squished between them a few days ago, it popped into my mind that Emma was surely the Sweet Hot Fudge, and Amelia the Cool French Vanilla Ice Cream, in the A&E Special Hot Fudge Sundae.

Which left me as the Whipped Cream. Or maybe I was the Nuts -- I forget which, because these two amazing ladies just plain overloaded my brain. Again.

All I know is that it's that combination of flavours, and contrast of temperatures, that helps make each one so intense. And I don't need a psychic to tell me that it is Amelia and Emma who are responsible for my recurring dreams of Hot Fudge Sundaes during the sultry summer nights since.

ymmv.

What can i say if i died right now i would be a very happy man. What an experience if you get the opportunity to see there two Ladies together, by all means take it. The chemistry was there, the passion and what ever else you could think of was in that room!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.