Just wondering if anyone has had any success booking Camille who's arriving on Monday...or at least I think so. I did contact her once with a suggested time but since then she has not returned any of my emails. To say the least I'm a little frustrated. If you read the second reco thread on her website maybe in lies the answer...I don't know

Maybe its me ?

Edited by boomer01
wrong word

Even after emailing her and asking what was up and expressing my frustration in the fact she doesn't respond I still got nothing 3 days later. There could be a good reason , who knows , BUT how much effort does it take to send an email.

Sometimes providers don't have daily access to the internet. Before I got internet, I would have to travel into town to post an email - so it would sometimes be days before I replied. However, I posted this on my ads so clients would know the easiest way to reach me was by phone and not by email if they wanted to see me right away.

Even now, with internet I am not always online and when someone sends me an email saying "can I see you in 15 minutes", and I've been busy away from my computer, I might not get it till 2 hours later. So, they end up being out of luck in this instance.

Sorry to hear you having difficulties getting in touch with Camille.

It's a valid point that Meaghan points out as I too don't always have internet access as I tend to use the library s computers when I being " bad" ....but.... I have tried leaving phone messages as well but again no response. I'm wondering if she did not come to Halifax . Oh well in the scheme of things and knowing how many other lovely ladies we have on Cerb it's not that big of a deal. It's funny in a way as I have found that sometimes if it's that hard to book it usually doesn't pan out as great as you may have hoped. Some of the best encounters I have had have been spur of the moment.

Thanks for everyones input :)

• Like 1

yeah I don't think she did aha, I sent another text and got no reply then i saw she removed her ad from EC, its unfortunate but she's done this before. she had an add up saying she was visiting back in early October, I sent her an email and got a reply back telling me to text her so I did and got no reply back. I'm sure she has her reasons for either not answering or visiting but she should at least make a post about to try to save face.